TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 435 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:33 am 

Rallying is rallying. Yes she was top, like there were some top women in Dutch touring car anf Formula Ford. You wouldn't consider succeeding in International Group-A WRC just a little more impressive than succeeding in a national touring car or fford category? An F1 driver is now active longer, so...

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity/ARCA @ DEGA
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:27 am 

(quote moved cos twitter quote bug) https://twitter.com/JennaFryer/status/726880024025006080 Hey Austin, you do know that the sport you're paid ridiculous amounts of money to be mediocre in is NASCAR, right? Wave like a spaz if you don't understand. http://media3.giphy.com/media/BPaPUUph3pfpK/giphy...

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity/ARCA @ DEGA
Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 1:45 am 

Is Talladega like the full moon parties in Thailand, where every time they're held a half dozen people die of random causes and nobody bats an eye?

Also, fuck off Fox youtube channel with your "The uploader has not made this video available in your country. :\ "

Post subject: Re: 2016 IndyCar season
Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:26 am 

How about Surfers?

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:40 am 

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:06 am 

Phew, just came into this thread and realised it's still 2015, so that means Le Mans 2016 never happened... right?

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:34 am 

dicksplaash wrote:
Chris A wrote:
I thought you were under the impression that Ambrose racing this weekend.

That's snark, you silly. A sarcastic way of mine of underlining the lack of likeable drivers in today's Sprint Cup field. :)

I didn't get it and spent 10 minutes scanning the entry lists looking for his name :tumble:

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:31 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
When was the last time NASCAR took a win away from someone

Robby Gordon, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve 2007

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:47 am 

Actually, Regan Smith, Talladega 2008.

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:16 am 

But his time at Ferrari is a bit disappointing tbh. Ferrari has been disappointing for the last 6 -7 years full stop. The most disappointing thing about Ferrari is they keep attracting the best drivers in the sport only to piss away their remaining competitive years. And yet people still think the ...

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:28 pm 

I love it when forum keyboard jockeys think they know so much better than actual f1 engineers that they can go so far as to call them delusional. Personally I can see how the halo design could have saved Bianchi's life, through deflecting the force of the impact (rather than trying to stop it) above...

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:10 am 

IMO it's a bit of an overreaction to warn nascarf1indycar for that post. My interpretation is he's saying what's been said many times previously in this thread, that there's a level of vegetative state where you have to ask whether the person has any quality of life and would choose to go on living ...

Post subject: Re: Remember when....
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:30 am 

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:14 am 

After Gordon retired I was pretty much going to go for Chase by default, until he showed up at a Trump rally with his dad and Brian France. Still can't believe that happened.

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:06 am 

More of this pls

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:17 am 

Massa hasn't been the most competitive the last few years but he didn't turn into Jacques Villeneuve either, he was genuinely quick before his injury and he seems like a pretty nice guy, so I don't see the point in flogging a dead horse. I'll miss him.

Post subject: Re: IndyCars@Watkins Glen
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:28 am 

Marco should take inspiration from PT's career; if you hang around long enough till all the good drivers have left, you too might win a championship by default.

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:15 am 

When I was 14 I was on the Sierra Nascar Racing forums complaining about how the cars couldn't flip and you couldn't paint the c-pillars. My memory is pretty blurry but I reckon Mitch's posts are a hell of a lot more mature and less annoying than mine were back then.

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:42 pm 

Tristar 7AT wrote:
If woodski says they sucked, you know they sucked.

Woodski says everything sucks.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:56 pm 

Just when you thought there was hope for F1 to be remotely interesting. Fuck this.
Page 7 of 22 [ Search found 435 matches ]