It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:52 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 433 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:06 am 

On the back bumper: "Such bump, draft wow" :lol:

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:59 pm 

For a long time I've thought that F1 by its very nature is not suited to good racing. You can't make a series about the best components and technology, on the cleanest tracks, at the fastest speeds, and expect a lot of dicing - it's just fiction. Touring car series are great to watch because they're...

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:57 am 

I've written a Bahrain preview. Getting paid for hits again so if you could give it a click, I'd be very grateful: http://bettinginstinct.com/2014/04/02/bahrain-grand-prix-mercedes-set-to-continue-dominance-in-the-desert/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Interesting writeup, good read...

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:10 am 

Really don't like this calling people out for unpopular votes thing, it kinda adds to the culture of ganging up on people that TBK shows from time to time. It also regularly puts the mods in a bit of a bully role. It's a fucking internet poll, is it really important enough to call people to account ...

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:43 am 

She hasn't got a lot to twerk with...

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:54 pm 

All good, thanks mate :thumbsup:

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:10 am 

And while we're flogging a dead horse, that's the way it always will be when there's a massive rules change. Give it half a season and they'll be a lot closer, but Mercedes is lucky enough to have gotten the new engines right the earliest and this season is already pretty much theirs to lose, just a...

Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:09 pm 

Don't know what all the bitching is about, I'm seeing a fair amount of on-track passes the last few laps. Most of them DRS-assisted, but still.

Post subject: Re: The Winston
Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 4:19 am 

Just came back.

The 4 tyre rule screwed the last segment, would have been a lot more interesting with some pit strategy.

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:04 am 

you can't really deny that there was very little on-track action after that safety car period, and I wonder if this is going to be something that's going to be repeated as the drivers just try to get the cars home instead of genuinely racing In what universe was it going to be any other way? The sa...

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:12 pm 

Fabs wrote:
LOL

Seriously, I'm no Lewis fan, but fuck off already with your lols.

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:19 pm 

Never thought I'd give a race 10/10, but this race had everything.

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am 

But who would Marko favour between his two prodigal sons Vettel and Ricciardo?

Man, what a shitty 3000th post.

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:46 am 

I still don't get all the hate for Logano. People bitched that he didn't deliver on the hype in the 20, but with Penske he's proving a consistent winner. He drives well, generally isn't a douche and is legitimately excited when he wins. I was happy to see him get the win.

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:20 am 

I'm surprised to see so many here focussing on the media and personality side of this, seems like the perception of Lewis as a whinger is the main argument people are using for siding with Nico on the collision. The reality in F1 has always been that unless the car behind is significantly alongside ...

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:18 am 

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:40 am 

Fact is, it's human nature that when you follow a sport/band/anything for long enough, you "like their old stuff better than their new stuff". If I started watching NASCAR in 2007 I'd probably still think it's pretty great and they're making a good thing better by mixing the chase up. But ...

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:36 am 

Highlights clip, worth watching even if you saw the race to recall the ridiculous amount of action that happened yesterday.

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:37 am 

With Ambrose leaving after this year and Gordon screwed out of yet another championship, I think I've run out of reasons to follow NASCAR. Not that a viewer in Australia is going to matter to Brian France.

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:12 am 

TBK: When in doubt, bitch about everything
Page 5 of 22 [ Search found 433 matches ]