TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 433 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:52 am 

They shouldn't have even had a race at that track, that would've solved the issue, heck lets not even have any races at all!!! That way people won't have anything to complain about Are you getting paid by the Pro Sprint Race Foundation or something? No, it's just frustrating seeing everyone being s...

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:31 am 

I don't follow NASCAR anymore, but saw the finish to this one in the crash thread. The driving standards could not get any lower. At the restart, Hill comes up the track a little bit and rubs Creed, so I can understand Creed giving him a little rub into the next corner. That's borderline, but forgi...

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:50 am 

They just need to get onboard the next big brand war between neighbourhood garages: racing Chinese economy SUV EVs. Triple 8 MG ZS vs DJR's BYD Atto vs Walkinshaw Racing GWM Ora. There'll be more flips than Clio racing! And the fires will be EPIC.

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:53 pm 

2024 Cup Mustang unveiled:

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:57 am 

https://www.reddit.com/r/NASCAR/s/Kap3ema4TF Not sure if legit or top-tier trolling... But this is apparently a NASCAR crossover EV stock car prototype. https://i.imgur.com/UaZ66OB.png https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a45755185/nascars-ev-racing-future-shaped-like-crossover/ Essentially confirmed ...

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:11 pm 

When they interviewed Zak on the pit wall about Sainz's grid penalty he mentioned something about it not being sporting to apply the penalty, and he doesn't know who was against it but probably someone close to Ferrari on points. When Ferrari requested clemency was it put to a teams vote with only u...

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:50 pm 

Ken was my first introduction to NASCAR as I discovered the 1996 Daytona 500, and he really lent the sport an air of class that is hard to get without him. Seemed to always take the effort to know something about every driver, who their fans are, what they've been battling in the garage, and still h...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:14 am 

Fuck you, NASCAR: the documentary

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:24 pm 

Like I've said before, the racing with the new gen cars has been far better on intermediate tracks than gen 6 was, but I seem to be the only one here who can remember back that far. 15 years ago I genuinely believed the people running NASCAR were hell-bent on running the sport into the ground while ...

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:46 am 

My annual contribution 1J9ffRgADRU … 1, 2, 3, 4 Tu, tu, tu... Here we go Here we go Here we go D D A A U Y T O O E E S A U U S S A USA Daytona, let's go away Daytona (Ok, go men) Daytona, let's go away Daytona, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go This is your crew chief The course is really tough...

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:19 am 

ZeroX wrote:
Sorry I still can't read that properly, thank you though.

Warning: potentially NSFW (though I'm pretty sure it's a finger)

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:18 pm 

Karan wrote:
Does he have some kind of mobile sim rig he hauls around with him all over the world? :ohmy:

Nope, just a PS controller :lol:

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/2083062236?t=00h16m30s

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:31 am 

I am what was once upper middle class in Melbourne, and with 2 kids and a mortgage currently the only way we're staying afloat at the moment is a shitload of grocery and petrol vouchers my wife inherited from an old job. When those run out it's time to get my kidneys valued. All sooking aside, enjoy...
Page 22 of 22 [ Search found 433 matches ]