TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 433 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: FIA WTCR Discussion
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:52 am 

The article with Coronel's comments (I assume you're referring to this one)

https://www.touringcartimes.com/2022/10 ... cr-future/

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:19 pm 

Ferrari's past manager's revolving door hasn't exactly led them to success, has it? If they're going to fire anyone it should be Inaki Rueda, that guy shouldn't be tasked with strategising anything bigger than a shopping list.

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:34 pm 

Here we go again - pushing for new teams. How many seconds off will these ones be. What's your point, new teams are usually not competitive in their first race and therefore are bad for the sport? I guess we should just hold on tight to existing teams which you just weren't around to witness their ...

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:37 am 

gkmotorsport wrote:

Wow, don't think I've ever seen a helmet painted to look like a face

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2023
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:02 am 

Why don't they restart when a crash happens on the last lap? I don't understand after all these years of overtime. It shouldn’t really exist at all. If you can’t get a green flag finish in the advertised distance, oh well. Time for us all to grow up. Just race to the fucking line. If you're going t...

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:10 am 

I think Alpine are the biggest sandbaggers thus far though and are holding back quite a bit of pace until qualifying. I don't understand this theory. What is the benefit of sandbagging even through practice sessions of the first event? What response do people think the other teams could possibly ta...

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:28 am 

How do you become unpopular in F1? Win... Dominate and you're the most unpopular of all. Red Bull will be taking the hatred crown back this season after Mercedes took it from them in 2014. I've been at this too long to think that people will be ok with Red Bull dominating again and just be all &quo...

Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:27 am 

A side benefit of guest drivers, you actually get interviews with drivers who understand this isn't normal or good:

Not that this sort of interview would actually be run by the broadcaster.

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:00 pm 

And you get to live on Japan! I feel like I live a pretty charmed life in Melbourne even with the challenges, but that's got me beat. I lived there for 2 years as a kid, have always wanted to go back.

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:31 am 

nicko23 wrote:
WTF moment today 8O 8O

Fittipaldi looked a little silly but Nissany just driving onto the grass on a straight with no one challenging him and taking himself out is absolute peak Nissany.

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:53 am 

Gaara wrote:

This needs to happen and Toto needs to give an interview with "If he dies, he dies." That or "I must break you."

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:09 am 

My hope for the 2008 championship scandal: the court awards Massa damages the FIA can't afford to pay, FIA announces insolvency and dies, literally anyone else comes in as rule makers for F1.

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:20 am 

On a related note, Hut's apparently been in a time capsule the past 25 years:

Even beyond the men's hair club, he's been preserved better than most 90's NASCAR drivers.

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:40 am 

If they don't make the villain a homosexual Frenchman sponsored by bottled water, they don't know their audience.

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Tue May 23, 2023 1:25 am 

If Rahal was to sub in Wilson's car, one benefit would be car fit out - both Graham and Stefan are similarly tall at 6'3 and 6'4 respectively.

Posted: Wed May 24, 2023 1:56 am 

This is some A-grade trolling :lol:

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:08 am 

I think we need a thread specifically for overblown motorsport hyperbole. E.g: Pre-2002 Hockenheim was the best track ever Monaco is the worst track on the calendar All chicanes are terrible We need to bring back refueling Sprint races will be the downfall of the sport Any take that a champion isn't...

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:27 am 

Does open the door for a tasty throwback scheme though

Post subject: Re: DEGA - Trucks & Cup
Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:52 am 

A 23XI photographer backed up Sanchez's account as well, and nobody's corroborating Crafton's story. If it had played out the way Matt said and there was an argument that led to the first punch, guaranteed in a Talladega race weekend garage someone would have their phone on it earlier. The fact that...

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:15 am 

I think the majority opinion is siding with the drivers and calling the FIA out for unsafe conditions. Anyone hanging shit on Sargeant, Stroll or anyone else that struggled needs to give their fat fingers a break from the keyboard.
Page 21 of 22 [ Search found 433 matches ]