TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:00 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 433 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:59 am 

1 Australia  Jenson Button 2 Malaysia  Paul di Resta 3 China  Nico Hülkenberg 4 Bahrain  Romain Grosjean 5 Spain  Fernando Alonso 6 Monaco  Nico Rosberg 7 Canada  Lewis Hamilton 8 Britain  Mark Webber 9 Germany  Jules Bianchi 10 Hungary  Jean-Éric Vergne 11 Belgium  Kimi Räikkönen 12 Italy  Sergio P...

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:55 pm 

Doesn't take a racing expert to see shitty overpriced beer.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:37 am 

LOL at the level of analysis of this issue here. Saying "If you don't like cars passing get stuffed" is completely missing the point - regardless of your feelings on team orders, you don't agree one thing with your team and then completely ignore it. Saying "Mark just can't handle tha...

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:33 pm 

I can't believe that people are actually defending Vettel. I'm not a fan but I know he's a great driver and overall a lot better than Webber, but the first pitstop was too early which made this Webber's race. I enjoyed watching the fight but this wasn't a fair fight, since Webber was cruising and c...

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:29 am 

I'd like to hear one racing series that hasn't had rule changes in the interest of improving the show. None of them are above it and motor racing has never been about pure competition with no interference - you need money to race just about anything, and you won't get it if your product is boring to...

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:20 am 

DEGAs

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:09 am 

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:15 pm 

I didn't see anything wrong with how Smith took the lead, Austin was making himself tough to pass so Smith gave him a little nudge, not enough to send him off but just to kill his exit speed which was his strength. If that sort of move isn't allowed in the BTCC then the BTCC has become DTM.

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:57 am 

In case it was missed:

and

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:23 am 

Kissing ass? He's spot on. These guys have more races to get in the chase than every series has in their entire season. Don't put yourself in that position. So what does that say about the team who after 26 races still needs to pull shit like this to get into the chase? You can't call the teams tha...

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:00 am 

The only problem with this racing is the fans reaction when the last lap doesn't work out like the amazing climax they envisioned. Pissing and moaning because you didn't get side by side 0.0000001 second margin of victory this race is what gave us the freeze the field, GWC, spec body shit we have no...

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:37 am 

I'd rather see ugly safe cars than beautiful looking death traps. Or there's the 3rd option, where the guys in charge of safety actually look at what the guys interested only in speed will do with their new rules, and add that extra rule in so we have a field of safe cars that aren't crowned by dil...

Post subject: Re: BTCC Nostalgia Thread
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:11 am 

his account of the 92 finale is slightly biased at best...it was a racing accident Probably don't need to rehash this discussion for the umpteenth time, but if that was a racing accident then so is everything Jacques Villeneuve has ever done. Soper gives way to his teammate then attempts to block C...

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:33 am 

Cheers to de31168 for the stream :thumbsup:

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:45 am 

So which Austin fan renamed the thread?

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:17 am 

http://www.justin.tv/skyaccesswwe10

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:26 am 

1) Australia : Jenson Button 2) Malaysia : Lewis Hamilton 3) Bahrain : Sergio Perez 4) China : Fernando Alonso 5) Spain : Felipe Massa 6) Monaco : Nico Rosberg 7) Canada : Jean Eric Vergne 8 ) Austria : Adrian Sutil 9) Great Britain : Daniel Ricciardo 10) Germany : Danil Kyvat 11) Hungary : Pastor M...

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:24 am 

Complaints about none of the cars finishing don't pan out. Complaints about the cars being slower than gp2 don't pan out. Complaints about the usual suspects being at the front don't pan out. So we complain about the race being too boring, even though the teams and drivers were always going to be ca...

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:11 pm 

Cool tribute to Senna's birthday on Google: Image

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:23 am 

Earl feeds off hate, it makes him stronger.
Page 4 of 22 [ Search found 433 matches ]