TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 14 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:56 am 

Yeah, you and 99% of TBK. I just found it a funny photoshop that gave me a real good laugh and wanted to share with you guys. There are enought whiners and "smart-asses" here saying their religious opinion about all topics. I just don't like to get into that. But those funny images that I...

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:42 pm 

While waiting for the barriers to be repaired, you can download both Corvette onboard footages of the Aston Martin #95 crash ;) As you can see on the 1st video, the driver took a hell of hit on the passenger side and the car took some air as well. http://www.racefr.com/temp/Le_Mans_24h_2013_Corvette...

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:58 am 

They've done the best job they can with the space they have. I disagree with that completely. They've done a good job solving problems that they've created. Without the lengthening of the front straight and squaring off of the corners, there is plenty of run off there as it is. It isn't really a go...

Post subject: Re: Formula E discussion
Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:25 am 

Starlancer wrote:
Why does this series exist again?

It's a showcase for electric cars, how they too can be performance vehicles. If it wasn't for the retarded race format, I would find this very fascinating. The racing world needs these kind of initiatives.

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:01 am 

I was going to make a post here, but realized that it just serves no purpose. Still thinking, after this year, that Vettel is a 'mediocre' F1-driver? Oh well.

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:23 pm 

As I promised on Thursday, here is the Autosport article and interview with Philippe Streiff The heartbreaking tale of Philippe Streiff A terrible testing crash in Brazil left French F1 racer Philippe Streiff in a wheelchair. Twenty-five years on he tells a story that is sad - but one of incredible ...

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:34 pm 

They kept Just Drive.

Terrible.

1/10 would not listen.

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:10 pm 

This article was in Autosport magazine yesterday and is a great read. I never knew that Mansell was withdrawn, however I'm not surprised. The story of Berger's 1989 Imola crash Next month it will be 25 years since Gerhard Berger's horrific San Marino GP accident. SAM SMITH speaks to the Austrian, an...

Post subject: Re: The Sequel to Rush
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:03 pm 

I think 2013 would be great to see. We'll follow the champion Vettel on his quest to become world champion again. We'll see all the amazing things he did during that season. This time you get to see the story behind the scenes. So we'll see him do debriefings, visit sponsor events and talk to the pr...

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:07 am 

codename_47 wrote:
Nu-Hock.
codename_47 wrote:
Nu-Nurby

I wish to report this post and suggest this member be banned recurringly for every F1 German Grand Prix.

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:52 am 

Back on the topic of how boring and terrible F1 is compared to the old days -

Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:16 pm 

lmao. This is just fucking stupid.

"Nico! The car has a major problem! Pit now!" - penalty
"Nico! Pit now!" - no penalty
"Nico! I know it's a practice session but the ERS is about to fail, pit now!" - penalty
"Nico, Lewis is faster. Let him pass!" - no penalty.

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:37 am 

Tobias wrote:
i can only hope that all flags will be russian, with the odd CCCP flag among them.

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:42 am 

"The races are not as brilliant as they were a decade ago," Yang added. The racing the past few years has been indefinitely better than the racing a decade ago & I think the last couple Chinese Gp's have been great. I don't get the fascination many seem to have with going back to the ...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 14 matches ]