TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 6 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:16 pm 

I don't think Chilton's anywhere near the list of top 24 open-wheel drivers in the world, who ideally would occupy the F1 seats, but I take issue with the suggestion that "90%" of the guys around here could do the same, even with years of practice - I don't think you realize quite how extr...

Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:49 pm 

I've already done a massive post on the Autosport forums this week regarding this. Here's my Formula 1: - A signed memorandum by all parts involved, declaring the intention to keep technical regulations largely unchanged for the next 5 years, save for safety issues, and highly extraordinary other re...

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:00 pm 

It just occurs to me, we have the driver combo we have all been waiting for ! Nasr and Massa are at the same team, WOO! :lol: hum, why? Just because both are from the same country and named Felipe?! surely it can't be that :o Btw, Nasr name is Luis Felipe. I don't know why he picked the second name...

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:53 pm 

The minute success ballast is in, I'm done with F1. It's the reason I don't watch touring cars, or GT racing with their BoP bullshit. Why don't successfull football teams start a goal down or with a man less? Why don't they hand Usain Bolt a bunch of weights to run with in the 100 metres run? Becaus...

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:51 pm 

I'm just going to casually drop this in here and quietly walk away

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:51 pm 

He said "a little bit", not "a lot".
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 6 matches ]