Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:32 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 8 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:26 pm 

The reason why the end of this race was a load of horse shit was because these cars are capable of racing in a pack, just everyone has to do it. These drivers drove scared and conservative at the end and we get blue balls the finish. I don't want to see that shit. There's a big difference between no...

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:17 am 

Wonder if he had flashbacks of doing this commercial..

[youtube]/w8Szp2M_Tyo[/youtube]

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:43 am 

zippy wrote:
I'll never get why everyone roots for NASCAR to fail, or to have some shitty outcome that makes the sport look like a joke.

Because that's what it is, a great big fucking joke. A stupid-ass championship format filled with lots of cunts.

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:10 pm 

I'll never get why everyone roots for NASCAR to fail, or to have some shitty outcome that makes the sport look like a joke. Then you don't understand evolution... The fans of the 60s said what the fuck is this cubic inch displacement limit, why are we banning the Hemi? Fuck NASCAR I hope it fails. ...

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:11 pm 

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:21 pm 

Problem with NASCAR is that it wants to be the WWE of motorsport, rather than a legitimate sport. If we saw it as a proper sporting event we'd be completely ok with that finish - we don't get all NEVER WATCHING AGAIN every time F1 has anything less than a 4 wide finish with 7 cars on fire and 2 more...

Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:43 pm 

NASCAR does not want Kurt to win
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 8 matches ]