TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 190 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:13 pm 

well in 2008 they were running Bridgestones so quality was a bit better than the actual tires :whistling:

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:35 pm 

Steel brakes and bias-ply tires. Problem solved. I'm not sure the Pirellis are radial tyres. When they re-entered in F1, I think I remember reading that their tyres weren't exactly radial IIRC they have some kind of hybrid (ho ho) between a normal radial and belted bias - certainly looks non-radial...

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:04 am 

8 - finally some big balls passing, drivers having to work their way to get more points

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:08 am 

BIG FUCKING 10!!!!!!!!!!! Last year had 147 overtakes? I DONT FUCKING CARE. They could have 1000 overtakes last year and I WOULDNT FUCKING CARE. One overtake on this race puts any of that faking crap DRS shit to pieces. About time F1 that you started to show mens from boys again. And some track raci...

Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:03 pm 

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:28 am 

I also love that any driver who isn't the son of a billionaire gets a free pass, when really, once you're past local karting level, you will need some serious daddy/mommy support before you even start making money or breaking even with sponsorship in single-seater series. Motorsports is a rich guy's...

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:53 am 

The race will suck. Australian GP was 10/10 compared to the crap we'll witness today.

Hopefully my anti-jinx works...crap, have to jinx it now: hopefully it doesn't work :o

Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:38 pm 

Pretty sure this overtaking thing was a myth invented by a well-meaning but optimistic media. I'm also pretty sure this comes up every year on here :roll: Autosport.com, 24th Jan 2007: The Barcelona circuit will have a new chicane when Formula One cars begin testing at the Spanish circuit today afte...

Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:01 am 

I can't understand the low ratings for this one. Sure there were parts which weren't that exciting but overall it had everything we could've wanted. If you didn't like this one then you might as well quit watching F1. An 8 from me.

Post subject: Re: 101st Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:21 pm 

Wheel guards did there job right thar.... :whistling: Much as I hate to take the bait, there's a small but distinct chance that the closing speed might have been outside the design envelope there... :whistling: And yet it's exactly those kind of crashes they're supposed to prevent So they're pretty...
Page 10 of 10 [ Search found 190 matches ]