TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:20 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 83 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:43 pm 

Because I don't follow F1, and it's news, anymore, I only found out about this now. Very sad to find out but, to be honest, I had no hope of he ever recovering. I know it's devastating to say this, specially because I'm a big fan of the driver, but it's the same with Schumi. I feel like their lives ...

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:34 pm 

It won't be over yet, next year when commentators sees Caterham, they're going to call it Lotus and when they see Lotus Renault, they're going to call it just Renault. If both teams changes their liveries dramatically, that might stop this happening. so true! And this will apply to amost all commen...

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:36 pm 

Petrov beating Kimi? There's no chance. Sure, Petrov has improved, but he's no where near in terms of pure skill that Kimi has. yep, Vitaly is not as talented as Kimi but with this new tires....., who knows?! On another note, I really hope Trulli is given the boot, he's old and slow nowadays and Ri...

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:53 am 

5, after such an exciting qualifying, this was disapointment to me

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:46 am 

Not even half the race and the winner is already decided. Congrats to Nico but this race is horrible, my expectations were much higher

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:18 am 

Looks as though someone at FOM is quite pissed off because of the Force India farce yesterday: cameramen and TV director are completely ignoring them... I just turned the PC to post this. You beat me to it :p In the begining it was blatant. Only the 2 FIs on track and everybody else on the garage. ...

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:33 pm 

EAS wrote:
I lol'd with ETA for Spain.

Quebec separatists made me laugh even harder. Watch out for Mäth people, he's even more dangerous than the Basques.

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:42 pm 

So, somebody voted for Massa, this seems a clear troll to me. Are you mods still revealing the votes? Maybe the guy who voted for Massa could give a reason for it

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 pm 

That overtake was great. Lewis brilliantly pressed the button and the car just went through

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:17 pm 

Lewis is gonna win anyway as DRS will make Alonso and Vettel be sitting ducks

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:14 pm 

Racing would be better at tracks like this if they actually did something about the aero rather than trying to rely just on DRS & Pirelli. Annoyingly as long as they are trying to rely on DRS & Pirelli they don't seem to want to actually do anything to the cars. fully agree! Today it was ex...

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:21 pm 

Tobias, have you found out what caused the abortion of the start? was it simply a temp failure in the light's system? I thought it was actually due to Schumacher stalling and Charley Whiting reacting to it. yeah, as far as I heard, Schumacher's turning off his engine was a consequence of the aborti...

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:56 am 

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:19 pm 

I don't know codename. Maybe I guess it also might have something completely unrelated to F1, itself, on it. Many of us who are on that phase of life in which you're trying to settle in a job career, or others forming family and etc, might feel a natural decrease in interest for other things which w...

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:12 pm 

FIA is the sporting governing body. Business wise, they have no power. It is all about the sporting side for them. They govern pretty much every motorsport series in Europe. They are a non profit organisation. They are responsible for safety, sporting and technical regulations. Whenever a change is...

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:13 am 

I'm going to be missing the race unfortunately, as I will be in the car on my way to the airport (going to Fiji). Race starts at 6am (Monday), due at the airport at about 7am, watch the first lap at my house, then hopefully by the time I get to the airport I can find a TV in a bar somewhere. First ...

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:37 pm 

totally random thing but looks which website is still online:
http://www.pacificgrandprix.com/

rofl

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:27 pm 

I shall, eventhough bitterly, congratulate the winners and especially thank you Tobias for putting this competition up. :thumbsup:

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:14 am 

tbk members sux :p

Austin was better than Abu Dhabi, Valencia and Barcelona. Eventhough those 3 races were very good, they simply can't compete with the genuine racing we had at Austin

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:11 pm 

Hating a team because their launch didn't go as planned. Well, it's something... you didn't get it. It's not about the technical problem. They never planned to fully reveal it before monday, in the first place. They deceived people, made they expect something which would never happen anyway. Don't ...
Page 1 of 5 [ Search found 83 matches ]