TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 83 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:04 am 

Show race (only race) live on YouTube. Guaranteed millions of viewers. The main problem is not that F1 is losing old viewers but that it won't get new viewers. How can 5-15 years old become exposed to Formula 1 nowadays? Accidentally seeing it on TV? Nope, no FTA channels. RTL is FTA and very few p...

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:20 pm 

not that easy, mate Vettel's race was 1 tenth faster than Hamiltons(that is from lap 10 to penultimate lap). And from lap 14 to the penultimate, Rosberg(fastest race pace) was only 3s faster than Vettel. The reason for it being laps 10 and 14 is because that's when Hamilton and Rosberg, respectively...

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:01 am 

But I guess there is some guy in China, named Yin, who thinks exactly the opposite of Mr Yang

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:57 pm 

I just woke up (im in asia)... is there a way to watch the sport1 coverage from yesterday somewhere? Is there a stream right now? Thank you! qual and top30 sessions were archived right away on sport1.de, but since the race stream is still going so it isn't yet. 1 hour of pre-race plus the first 4 h...

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:09 pm 

They arent lifting from being backwards alone..Though Helio's got light in the rear..its when they get knocked up by the wall and air hits the flat Dallara floor. Which is made worse this year by a little increase in speed and lift. But on HCN's fllip, you could see that it was not the minor contac...

Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:49 am 

France's largest car manufacturer had a loss of nearly 2.3 billion euro in 2013, which it managed to lower to 555 million euro in 2014 http://www.retaildetail.eu/en/eur-europe/eur-automotive/item/17257-first-operational-profit-for-psa-peugeot-citroen-in-3-years-time" onclick="window.open(this.href)...

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:44 am 

The solution is so obvious that everyone can see it apart from those swimming in there vaults of gold like Scrooge McDuck. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPX5mRSQ3pw&hd=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Completely unrelated to the point you were making but this made me remember ...

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:14 pm 

Northfire wrote:
Fastest lap from #18 Porsche has been deleted due to track limit violations. (Cutting Ford chicane)

24 heures dumas' lap been deleted :idea:

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:31 pm 

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:35 pm 

At Bowling Green Circuit, which is based on Le Mans(5 days ago)

From Wednesday

And to follow Nissan's cars live, tomorrow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyrcKvv-4pE

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:15 pm 

Sorry guys... I now tried all the streams listed on p1 but not 1 wants to run smoothly. Is there maybe another low quality steam? try these two: http://www.streaming-hub.com/eurosport-hd-francais-en-direct/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://cricfree.sx/euro-sports-live-stream" o...

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:03 pm 

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:01 pm 

Following Mattzel's type of post

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:06 pm 

Michelin provides the best tyres they can because, at any point, any other manufacturer can partner with somebody. It's not like an actual competition would make a difference to the performance(you can't bring faster tyres because that would decrease the longevity). Eh... what would then? You serio...

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:04 pm 

@codename_47, I have no problem at all with people that likes artificialities in racing. I don't like any of them but it's just purely a matter of taste/opinion What I really find odd is how selective some people are with the artificialities. What I mean is, a guy doesn't mind the use of SC but moan...

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:37 am 

So, Renault says their 2017 engine is 95% different, yet they only expect 0.3s improvement on the engine side.

Even if Mercedes' engine improved nothing, which won't be the case, that's still not nearly enough for Red Bull's superior aero to compensate for

Mercedes domination again

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:32 pm 

deggis wrote:
Woodski wrote:
Personally, my least favorite event on the calendar outside of CoTA

Why? Or do you mean when attending the race in person?

I kind of agree though, it is a classic but the track is kind of dreadful in the end.

I also agree but if you say that on tentenths, people will try to kill you :D

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:02 am 

Nice photo. Piquet seems to be having a great time there. I'm pleased to know such a champion appreciates how great fun sims are :)

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:37 am 

LucasWheldon, Soul Reaver :yes: This race probably had more genuine passing and entertainment than all of the last 2 seasons combined. I gave it a 7. I thought it was good all along, always intriguing, never dull. A few amazing moments with awesome skills like Vettel's overtake on Ric. It had some d...

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:06 pm 

Yeah, I really liked him too. F1 will probably never happen, but who knows if he can get an Indycar or Formula E seat at some point... That wouldn't make sense at all as F1 is the smoothest car with the most gentle steering wheel of all cars(due to it's power steering and the handling of the cars) ...
Page 4 of 5 [ Search found 83 matches ]