TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 83 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:10 am 

Thank you phil1993! So, Lotus is not that Lotus anymore, right? We call a team manufacture team, if the car is 100% made by that manufacture? Like Ferrari and Mercedes - both produce chasis, and engine too. Mercedes produces it's engines, obviously, but the car(chassis and whole bodywork) is design...

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:20 am 

This should be on Sky at the time of the test's broadcasting: http://www.viponlinesports.eu/motorsports/136925/1/skysports-f1---pre-season-f1-testing:-barcelona-live-stream-online.html However, I think the times that Phil posted are for UKers, Portugueses and whoever else. If I'm not mistaken, the t...

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:57 pm 

Well, one more oportunity for me to fail in one of those things as have been the norm lately. Nevertheless, thanks kals for organizing it ;) 01) Australia - Vettel 02) Malaysia - Kimi 03) China - Hulkenberg 04) Bahrain - DiResta 05) Spain - Webber 06) Monaco - Rosberg 07) Canada - Hamilton 08) Brita...

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:02 pm 

Thanks for putting this competition up again, Tobias :thumbsup:

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:03 am 

I think this Antti's video(brilliant as usual) would fit well into the excitment and expectation moment we're in:

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:36 am 

no, chill. It's probably us who are boring chaps

I only liked the Force India's name

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:24 am 

If you wanna watch Sky:
http://www.viponlinesports.eu/motorspor ... nline.html

If you wanna watch NBC:
http://www.viponlinesports.eu/motorspor ... nline.html

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:04 pm 

Mäth wrote:
New page, so let's just leave driver emoticons behind please ! :p

:E// What have I done 8O
http://imageshack.us/a/img99/1623/alons ... smiley.jpg[/img]

I love that Alesi one, thanks for that!

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:01 pm 

It's still one of the races I look forward to the most. I only wish I could afford to go back there. Don't worry, they are almost finishing the Odeon Tower(scheduled to July 2014), which will be the 2nd tallest building in the Mediterranean area with 170 meters of height. It's also the most expensi...

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:40 pm 

Later, the 8.22 lap will also be posted ;)

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:29 pm 

I hope they get races ban and/or WCC and maybe even WDC points totally removed and big fines.

This was one of the most blatant cases of cheating F1 ever saw

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:51 pm 

100kg Fuel, 690 minimum weight and 15K revs. Next years cars must be massively slower. not that much. They gonna be 50kg heavier on qualifying fuel load but the same weight as today's cars on full tanks as cars start races with 150kg, on average, currently. Even the power units won't slow the cars,...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Abu Dhabi GP
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:02 pm 

Mattzel89 wrote:
Massa > Alonso

sorry to do this Marcel but:
Webber > Vettel
:p

edit: I think Webber will lose pole, though. He exceeded track limits on penultimate corner

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:30 am 

Good point here about 2014's power units http://www.espn.co.uk/blogs/motorsport/story/135869.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Now that's been said, expect 100% reliability :p Nice article and writing style by Kate Walker Just as an add info regarding 2014 PU. It's been rumoured t...

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:09 pm 

I'm not sure what are you on there, coldtyre, but afaik, Ben Edwards have been BBC lead commentator for quite a while BTW, Stef posted the image I alluded to during the race(amq55 had already posted it but pretty much everyone missed it). Massa have only himself to blame for the penalty. That is as ...

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:00 am 

SC= horrible gimmick that should only be used as ultimate necessity rather than a convinient "tool to spice up the show"

IMHO

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:13 am 

Ok, I don't want to troll the thread neither convince anybody of my view on this. It's just my opinion/impression based on my close following of the sport through the career of both. I'm not expecting, at all, a close fight between Kimi and Alonso. IMHO, the Spaniard is head and shoulders better. Hi...

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:16 pm 

If Renault have the same max power as Mercedes, I would bet on RB10 as the fastest car. Not in Melbourne, perhaps, as they have almost no setup work and aero parts testing due to poor reliability. But my guess is that their pure car potential is higher than any other. But, I came here to post this: ...

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 pm 

You can even hear the tyres grip especially at the entry and mid-corner. Something I only know from endurance racing with these silent engines. It's really weird, so I'm curious also how the cars will sound onboard, since they will be able to put more sensitive mics on the car. Grosjean said the ca...

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:21 pm 

1) Australia : Jules Bianchi 2) Malaysia : Bottas 3) Bahrain : Massa 4) China : Rosberg 5) Spain : Ricciardo 6) Monaco : Maldonado 7) Canada : Sutil 8) Austria : Kimi 9) Great Britain : Vettel 10) Germany : Button 11) Hungary : Magnussen 12) Belgium : Vergne 13) Italy : Alonso 14) Singapore : Gutier...
Page 2 of 5 [ Search found 83 matches ]