Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:11 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 52 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:39 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
again, no rain please otherwise it'll be a half points race

Which means that they should make Malaysia a double points race, of course.

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:02 pm 

Your analysis is very flawed kals, because you could turn around anything using that logic, nad blame victims for running into the mad guy's path!!! It's like saying that if the driver didn't take off at the green light, he wouldn't have been hit by the red light runner. Of course he wouldn't have. ...

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:36 pm 

Why should it have been a SC? Because they sent it out for Massa, even though his car was miles away from the racing surface, it's called being consistent in your decision making. If a car can go off at a position once, another one can go off there too, in this day and age, there is no reason to be...

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:36 am 

I understand everyone's points, it does remove some character and doesn't punish errors. But I'm on the side of safety. This is the future. If you can't get over that, go watch old tapes and stay there. If people are complaining about the sport being safe enough as it is, it's not. It never is. A s...

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:32 pm 

I hope this incident helps change one aspect in motorsport in America, where it's endemic and almost unique to it: Drivers should NEVER get out of their cars and walk down a live race track to shout and wave their finger at the driver that punted them out. It's never a good idea and this kind of acc...

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:36 pm 

Talladega wrote:
Shaddix wrote:
The youngsters have troubles with the heat.

Maybe when one of them passes out in his car and crashes head on into a wall, the FIA will finally decide to raise the minimum weight restrictions on the cars. Dudes are walking skeletons.

They are, just next year.

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:22 pm 

Here's a radical idea... Distribute the prize money more fairly so that the smaller teams are actually getting something worthwhile at the end of each year to help towards the following season. Its ridiculous that a sport that's making billions each year is giving so little to the teams that really ...

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:53 pm 

You guys having a sook makes up for the yellow flag finish

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:57 pm 

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:13 pm 

Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:16 pm 

We have something interesting going on at the moment, stop fucking moaning like an OAP.

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:49 pm 

He didn't abandon the corner, he was pushed off. You can clearly see in your grab that Vettel had a much tighter line and cornering angle around the corner. Rules clearly say when you have a driver at your side, you must give him some room, Hamilton did not. Yes and no. Vettel's line is irrelevant ...

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:57 pm 

Safety car came in on lap 137

#2 Porsche last pitted on lap 129
#5 Toyota last pitted on lap 136 (full service)
#6 Toyota last pitted on lap 137 (full service)

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:52 pm 

Max probably knocked the stewards off a cliff on the way to the track knowing his driving.

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:24 pm 

I visited the track yesterday, was in Milano and it was on my way back to the airport so I set aside a couple hours to get a look around. The whole track was surprisingly still freely accessible through the park, including the old oval and all of the grandstands. The track looks really great and som...

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:32 am 

Monza and Suzuka provide boring races, but that doesn't take away the fact the tracks are nevertheless awesome. They're awesome to drive, drivers love them, in sim gaming they are great challenges, onboards look great, the tracks have tradition, the scenery is beautiful, there is punishing gravel an...

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:24 am 

If Rosberg does win the championship then it's because he bloody well deserved it.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 pm 

Unfortunately Irvine was a lazy git and brought absolutely nothing to Jaguar other than his name. Webber did far more to grow that team and give it some confidence. That's half true. Irvine's attitude wasn't very good but Jaguar nee Ford were the reason why the team were abysmal, not the drivers or...

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:25 pm 

Hell of a lucky result for Rosberg, he's been junk all weekend then whatever dirt or gravel that was causing literally everyone else to go slowly seemed to have been cleaned up by the time he was last over the line to start his lap. He'll be under pressure tomorrow no doubt. Lmao, this post. LEWIS ...

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:49 pm 

Well all I can say to Rosberg is that karma can be a bitch. Good job finishing SECOND everyrace to win the championship REALLY DESERVED, REALLY. http://i.imgur.com/iyGBZkl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/dTNiNEt.jpg http://i.imgur.com/3LGOJrp.jpg http://i.imgur.com/7ePBXE7.jpg
Page 2 of 3 [ Search found 52 matches ]