TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:39 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 58 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:27 pm 

HRC wrote:
What a farce race, no penalties for Hamilton, Rosberg and Vettel. It should have been a win for Max today, complete BS.

delete your account

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:54 pm 

Nice of Nico to try to shake Bernie to death like a hamster.

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:24 pm 

I've never understood the Race fans obsession with becoming deaf. It's something I'm keenly aware of working in both motorsport and the music industry, but in the wrong place, even one car on its own can do long term damage to your hearing, let alone 20+ of them Loud noises give me a headache after...

Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:22 pm 

You only meet other people when you need something [...] and enjoy the silence of the countryside. My favourite pastime when I spent a summer in Finland was to take the bus from the outskirts of Helsinki to the city centre and spend the whole time looking at people dead in the eye. You could feel t...

Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:51 pm 

The #11 Hurracan just turned on the afterburners and promptly caught fire!

Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:12 pm 

He was on reds at that time though. A better pit timing could've kept him ahead depsite lesser overall speed. He got fucked for the first time when he caught up to Wehrlein and Button and lost a few seconds behind them. Otherwise he would have had a +/- 3 second margin on Vettel before his pit stop...

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:16 pm 

Please post the "rate the gp" thread already so I can give a 12/10 to this race.

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:11 pm 

fucking Bottas ruining all the fun things in this race

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:34 pm 

I have a stupid question: can you jump-start a current F1 car? In F2 the marshalls managed to do it for cars that stalled after the race 1 red flag pile-up, wondered how the drivers do it (must've a starter button inside I guess?), and whether F1s are the same although I doubt it. I don't know abou...

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:16 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Stewards called that a racing incident?

its 50-50, but still

50-50?
Perez pushed Ocon into the wall. Like he's been doing for a while.

The farce of the race today is the FIA.

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:36 pm 

What a shitshow of a race. Leaders within 1 second of each other can't attack or pass, inconsistent penalties all race long, and a stupid 10 lap long tease for nothing. The only thing more retarded than this race is me for wasting yet another Sunday afternoon with Formula 1 when I could have done so...

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:16 pm 

Scotty wrote:
Kimi fucking sucks man, get over it. Be happy he's in a Ferrari.

World titles won driving a Ferrari car:
Kimi Räikkönen: 1
Fernando Alonso: 0
Sebastian Vettel: 0*
Mark Webber: lol

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:07 pm 

Congrats to Lewis, I'm not a fan but he drove well this season and didn't make any critical mistakes as Vettel did, he fully deserves it.

Can't wait for the next gen though and see guys like Verstappen, Ocon, Sainz battle for titles!

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:19 pm 

All of this debate is irrelevant, whatever they do to the cars next year, the halo will render them ugly as fuck.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2018
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:50 am 

FOX not showing any replays tells us all there is to know about the "move of the race" IMO

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:55 pm 

I understand Max and im totally on his side. Ocon made a stop and got fresh tyres that are quicker by 2sec, but f... it youre a lap down then youre a lap down. Wait and pray for SC then you can pass. You cant re pass the leader (if he doesnt allow it and go aways and make a gap) , but Max was not i...

Post subject: Re: 103rd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:58 pm 

I'm here. Go Pagenaud & Bourdais!

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:00 pm 

"Red Bull are looking closer to Mercedes than in recent years" - wtf is Crofty smoking? Mercedes could clean up this year They're just clutching at straws to create a false sense of entertainment and uncertainty, so that their viewers will happily keep paying £40 a month to watch Mercedes...
Page 3 of 3 [ Search found 58 matches ]