It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 90 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 pm 

Romain Dumas.

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:36 pm 

I checked the thread and didn't see this one, which I think is rather good.

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 am 

Without wanting to repeat myself again from elsewhere on the forum, I just want to echo the general sentiments being expressed here. I just got back from a lengthy walk, thinking about my gran (my mother's mother) who recently died and how I'm going to be sacrificing a day of a trip to Portugal in o...

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:39 am 

Ospi wrote:
Perez now showing a lack of maturity under pressure.

Arguing over the radio and then losing concentration, perhaps?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:09 pm 

My predictions for this year: https://www.facebook.com/notes/esben-ti ... 1690626233

I've set it to "public" so you should be able to see it. Let me know if it doesn't work :)

Post subject: Re: Le Mans '12 | Madness
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:03 pm 

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:53 pm 

http://live.lemans-tv.com/

To help you through the night. All Audi feeds and #73 Corvette feed are the only ones still working as of the time of posting. Also, the live timing here seems to be up to date.

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:13 pm 

Bit late, but just thought I'd shoot in that I too am a secret fan of Magny-Cours as a drivers' track. Forget the bad racing, just find a copy of the circuit in your favourite sim/game and try it for yourself. It's a real hoot! :)

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:13 pm 

Bug murder and a pass for 2nd all in one go!

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:26 pm 

Special safety car for this weekend's GP:

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:51 am 

I'm puzzled why the Vettel fanbase goes immediately into attack mode when someone dares to say, Vettel's success yesterday was down to luck. Vettel has his 2nd turn of bad luck in qualifying (just like other competitors like Alonso and Hamilton had bad luck more than ones). The external influence o...

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:45 am 

nowadays people seem to change it every time they get in the car Aside from Vettel, every driver on the grid has kept their original helmet style (or close to it) since the start of their professional careers, and the only other ones I can think of are Kovalainen and Senna (getting paid to do it, d...

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:05 pm 

I've seen a fair few montages from racing at night, but this one is a clear winner. Amazing job setting the mood with the effects and the music.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:43 am 

http://www.filedropper.com/drive4copd300finishlive Finish filmed just feet away from the point of impact. That was pretty harrowing 8O Have to say, though. Good thinking by the guy in the grey sleeveless shirt for taking it off and using it for what I assume was makeshift wound compression. An exam...

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:23 pm 

Formula 1 has already been linked to Dr. Fuentes by someone who knows what they are talking about, so it's not surprising to see the WADA suddenly get off their arses with regards to F1. Formula 1 currently does not have it's own list of banned substances; it simply copy and pastes the IOC list. It...

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:44 pm 

Cool idea :thumbsup: 01) Australia - Button 02) Malaysia - Bottas 03) China - Rosberg 04) Bahrain - Ricciardo 05) Spain - Grosjean 06) Monaco - Maldonado 07) Canada - Perez 08) Britain - Hamilton 09) Germany - Hulkenberg 10) Hungary - Sutil 11) Belgium - Raikkonen 12) Italy - Alonso 13) Singapore - ...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:47 pm 

it's like Button suddenly having a go at Hamilton (Istanbul 2010). Hamilton then turned the power back on for it not to happen, and that's what Webber should have done as well today. IMO. I've been lurking through the whole thread, and this is the most measured and logical comment on the Webber/Vet...

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:16 pm 

I'm half-English. Nothing about my sense of humour is a coincidence :p

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:37 pm 

Found this, thought it was pretty funny. It's even got a pretty good ending that took me by surprise :p

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:36 am 

Make way for the TBK negativity squad!
Page 1 of 5 [ Search found 90 matches ]