TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 91 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:33 pm 

These stats should come as a surprise to no-one, but I still laughed when I saw Taki Inoue upload this to facebook:

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:31 pm 

Whoooooooosh!

Post subject: Re: Gran Premio de España
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:20 pm 

kals wrote:
Ah ok. I wasn't sure as it hadn't been mentioned.

Did you catch the bit when Kimi pitted? That was awesome :)

Post subject: Re: The Unrideables
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:50 pm 

Found it:

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:43 pm 

I hope Joest stays the fuck away from his button this year and that Wurz takes home the trophy together with Nakajima and the speedy Lapierre. I like McNish as much as the next guy (although probably not as much as ellis) but I really want to see Toyota win, and win after a cleanly fought race! None...

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:32 pm 

Somebody on Mulsanne's Corner's facebook group posted this entry list with photos and license levels. Pretty useful :)

http://www.sportscar-info.de/portal/ind ... liste-2013

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:39 pm 

Some good footage from the first session all the way from the Ford Chicane to Tetre Rouge. Includes aftermath of Duval's shunt. Rebellion cars sound great! (esp. @ 3:30)

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:07 pm 

LMP1: Kristensen leading by one lap (not sure if same pace car) over Sarrazin in the #8 with Nakajima right behind him in the #7. A lap down to the #3 and another lap down to the #13. LMP2: Baguette in the #35 with one lap ahead of Pla in the #24. #42 is a minute behind on the same lap, a different ...

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:54 am 

Skype is still going for those interested. Post your handle and log on.

(Text chat, obviously)

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:00 pm 

As the 2013 edition of the 24 hours of Le Mans comes to a close, it's time to sum up by saying it's a shame about the endless safety cars, and the passing of poor Allan Simonsen is a truly tragic way to remember this race. But we also have to remember that the actual racing was fairly decent this ye...

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:13 pm 

This'll sound harsh but I'm sure those who have been up to date with the lolliBoP will understand, but I really don't think Aston deserved to win. It would've been nice to see them take the win purely because of Allans passing, but in reality, they were unbalanced to hell and shouldn't have been th...

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:33 pm 

Let's try this again: LMP1: #1 alone. #3 and #2 behind the next one. Then come the two Toyotas behind the third SC. LMP2: #26 alone. #35 and #38 behind the next one. Then a lap down to 4th through 6th. GTE Pro: Top-3 all together. #91 alone one lap down. #71 alone another lap down. GTE Am: #55 alone...

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:24 am 

EsbenT wrote:
bigears wrote:
Roll call, who is still here?

Checking in. The GTE Pro race is keeping me awake this year :thumbsup:

One to watch: Jörg Bergmeister is lapping quickest of the top-4 right now.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10uq3 ... cYv15zVxpj

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:08 am 

It did stink up that level of competition for years.

Source: I have a boner for Porsches.

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:05 pm 

If I look away from the endless aerodynamic "flick ups" and other nonsense was a bit of an eyesore, the cars looked a hell of a lot better before 2009. I still haven't gotten used to the tall and thin rear wing and the monstrocity that is the current front wing. Besides, who could forget t...

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:29 pm 

Besides, who could forget these two (in hindsight, with rose-tinted specacles, but the point still remains) beauties of unique engineering? Did you just call the 2004 Williams a beauty? out. OUT !!! Best engineering is simplicity and smoothness. http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af326/Juanh/05-9....

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:49 pm 

Tobias wrote:

Let's go one year earlier, with two much cooler drivers and numbers ;)

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:42 pm 

It's an old joke, but I might as well:

KNEEL BEFORE ZEOD.

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:14 pm 

Aside from the obvious regulations that restrict tobacco and alcohol advertisements, wouldn't you rather see a new iconic livery? I like the good old Gulf/Martini/Rothmans cars as much as the next guy, but come on now. If all we ever manage to cook up are cars in the same old colour schemes then all...

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:19 pm 

RtN wrote:
As expected, Quantum still haven't completed the contract.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/111351

A decent read on reddit which attempts to explain just who these Quantum people are.
Page 2 of 5 [ Search found 91 matches ]