TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 143 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:39 am 

Grid girl ban, same as the helmet change ban in F1, completely unnecessary. If a team wants a grid girl on the grid, let them. If they don't, let them have a mechanic hold the grid number. There is no need to make rules for this, just as in the real world there are no rules to what woman should do o...

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:54 pm 

Best race I've seen since last years 500. Montoya, 2 out of 3 500's won. If he didn't had that drive through last year it could have been 3 out of 3. He's probably one of the best drivers ever on these big ovals in openwheel cars.

Post subject: Re: Rate the 2015 Monaco GP
Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:25 pm 

3. Only Verstappen made this race worth watching wth some good moves and a crash.

Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:08 pm 

I thought it was a fantastic race too, and I'm eager to see the overnight ratings for the broadcast. My Dad was watching with me at home and we both did notice a troubling amount of empty seats from one of the aerial views. I feel like between the three series Indycar once again had the marquee eve...

Posted: Sat May 30, 2015 8:49 pm 

Fish88 wrote:
Just shake it off.

Steak n shake it off :D

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:51 am 

That tarmac runnoff in Parabolica is so annoying. I mean those who ve planed it must have know that this means drivers will not give a shit about tracklimits there. No, people who planned that are so stupid it must have been a complete surprise for them drivers would abuse it. "they are using ...

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:42 pm 

coldtyre wrote:
Seriously though, Maldonado is the man. I have never seen a car get so out of shape in a straight and come back. Well, except in DTM and it happened on that straight exactly many years back (who was it?)

Albers at Estoril, I believe it was 2004

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:45 am 

We can all stop watching races now, there will never be a more exciting race than this

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:54 am 

Wow, didn't notice yesterday that there was 10 seconds between p1 and 2 in qualifying (according to the lap comparison on BBC)

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:53 pm 

How much did Lorenzo pay Marquez? This is not normal behaviour for 2 riders from a different team to drive like they are teammates. And then Marquez fights his real teammate like his life depends on it. Motogp fucked up, they should have banned Marquez from this race and let Rossi and Lorenzo fight ...

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:46 pm 

Black car number 1, now we wait for the other black or silver cars. How dull.

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:51 pm 

Just thought of a good way to make qualifying more random. Don't have 3 practice sessions before qualifying. 1 short 30 minute warm up followed by normal qualifying. Then have the free practice sessions before the race. All focus on car setup can then be on the racesetup. Cars who qualified out of p...

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:03 am 

Just make q1 30 minutes to get in the top 10, and then have the top 10 do 1 lap superpole.

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:14 am 

Are they really waiting for that puddle to dry, pussies. It was a driving mistake, should have not opened drs so soon

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:46 pm 

Regiotap wrote:
For some years already.

But it's still a stupid rule.

Not that stupid, now the drivers can go flat out for pole in Q3 without risking destroying their race tyres.

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:32 pm 

Just give them a fuel limit appropriate for the circuit. Anyone notice they don't show the fuel used anymore on the tv graphics, they guess we won't notice anymore that they are still saving fuel. And no more underfueling of the car, everybody starts with the same amount of fuel

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:52 am 

[whiting logic] They haven't got the halo device on the Porsche cars yet, so not safe to have a normal start in the rain[/whiting logic]

Post subject: Re: 2016-2017 Formula E
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:00 pm 

Apparantly Channel 5 has taken over the rights from ITV4. Good news I think, channel 5 is in HD on freesat and itv4 wasn't. All races live on channel 5, and all qualifying sessions live on Spike tv

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:39 pm 

6/10 It was ok, It's Singapore so what did we all expect? Overtaking is very hard but we saw some great moves. They are saving the car the whole race and only go for it in the final stint, as usual and it delivered. Also a good crash, a safety car and someone almost getting run over. The usual Singa...

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:05 am 

That wasn't very exciting, 2 lap sprint. Stupid stenhouse robbed us from a good finish
Page 4 of 8 [ Search found 143 matches ]