Search found 143 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:28 pm 

Mattzel89 wrote:
All you need

They should use that as the FOM highlight clip on f1.com :D

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:45 pm 

I'm actually expecting a good race, no race has disappointed so far this year.

edit: I made a DRS map from the information I found on rtlgp

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:03 pm 

we need to be able to see who voted what in polls, other forums have this feature.

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:01 am 

Mattzel89 wrote:
Eurosport will cover 4 hours of Petit Le Mans live

Tres Petit Le Mans :(

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:29 am 

i think the season lost the tension from now A tension this season never had. For some reason I read that in a Yoda voice in my mind. 13 world titles in the top 6 of this race. This is turning out to be the best field of drivers ever. Raikkonen maybe returning and hopefully Kubica (he never won a t...

Post subject: Re: "Dega-rrhea" - Temiree
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:20 pm 

stream: http://www.phstream.com/2009/09/espn-li ... aming.html

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:26 pm 

Liuzzi, Narain and d'Ambrosio for me. None of them have shown to be worth the drives at any point this year and are only there purely through money. Van de Garde and Wickens had more money than D'Ambrosio. So if Virgin had gone only for the money, one of those 2 would be in that car this year. Liuz...

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:17 pm 

Tobias wrote:

could you tell me how I subscribe to the channel? I'm quite new to Telenet viewing. Can I do it from my tv, should I do it through the net, or worse still ... do I need to phone them for it?

You can order it in the TV menu and on the website of telenet.

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:28 am 

As long as it's an oval, then I'm okay with it.

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:22 pm 

I blame Peugeot for this race sucking.

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:55 pm 

Was anybody else irritated by that terrible paintjob in pitlane. The old red paint was coming through. Don't tell me that's because of the rain, they need to buy better paint then.

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:09 pm 

Aren't they going a bit overboard with these penalty's anyway? This is racing, contact happens. This year I've only seen a couple of actions that really deserved a penalty or fine. Maldonado made a mistake yesterday but no way he did that on purpose. It seems nowadays every contact needs to result i...

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:37 pm 

I agree with the penalty, but get rid of that piece of tarmac. It has no use at that part of the track. It's the exit of the slowest corner of the track, you could put a wall right behind that curb and it would still be 100% safe. In fact, there is a wall right next to the track 3 corners later (ent...

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:29 pm 

as ellis pointed out, he doesn't even have enough points to bridge the gap between Alonso and Webber at the top, rofl. I think it's good that Massa sucks, now we don't get team order situations like Hockenheim 2010. It makes me appreciate Alonso's season more than when he would have gotten some win...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:22 am 

This race is why teamorders needed to stay banned

Post subject: Re: Gran Premio de España
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:11 pm 

It's not confusing for the fans, but it is worse for the fans. We had the possibility of having a 5 stopper. But the problem isn't the number of pit stops, it's the fact that the drivers are cruising. As Brundle pointed out, there has always been conservation in some form in F1. Whether it's fuel, ...

Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:46 pm 

8. I don't give 10's because a fan favorite wins. If it had stayed green till the end it would have been a 10, because it would certainly have been a photofinish.

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:34 am 

Aerokits only for road and street courses please, leave the speedway configuration as it is. Makes the Indy 500 more fair when everyone has the same aero.

Post subject: Re: 2013 Iowa Corn Indy 250
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:31 am 

relax, it's after Le Mans. It will be perfect to forget the dull Audi dominated race.

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:35 pm 

How can the Vettel and Grosjean overtakes even be compared? just look at it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILep8RzQjNg Vettel chose to go all the way beyond the kerbs even though Button left room. Vettel made the radius of the corner bigger which results in maintaining a higher speed on exit. The p...
Page 1 of 8 [ Search found 143 matches ]