TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 15 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:18 am 

Lorenzo's warm up crash:

Stoner doing what he does best this year, making friends in the MotoGP paddock :p

Hernandez crash 1st lap Moto2 race

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:26 pm 

Just read some of the last pages with everyone discussing todays incidents, but what I asked myself: Why is the attacking driver always being penalised? Monaco is a place where you almost can't overtake and if someone tries to, it always brings some risks with it. So when an overtaking manouvre @ Lo...

Post subject: Re: 2011 Isle of Man TT
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:57 pm 

:lol: Thats hilarious! Found tv coverage of Amor's crash: rXogcDsir-s And 2 angles of a high-speed escape for Mark Higgins in his Subaru Rally Car, BIG BIG moment! :8: 9jSYiU-JdRw SfdgQSkiYIQ Some crashes of 2010 nLxuIuZ6iHw HgqDsSinRLY Ouch! gWqDq7aH3zE mHjdOAPdOiQ&NR dYjwE5JCnIY cUE7TnVnbt4 @ ...

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:46 pm 

Hope no one was using that toilet at that moment :p

Glad TK is ok, looked spectacular though, I like these tyrewalls.

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:21 pm 

The best words I've read since last sunday: Kevin Schwantz #34 These are guys who were good figures for the sport. They always look to be having fun. There's always going to be the Pedrosas. There's always going to be the Stoners. But once Valentino is gone, all the character in the sport is gone. h...

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:08 pm 

for those looking for a good quality stream, besweeet has found a new place after his Justin.tv streams got shut down:

http://46.105.123.21/racing.html

Best quality :thumbsup:

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:34 pm 

BSB Round 2 at Thruxton about to start, sunny and dry this time.

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/37161/1/british-superbike-championship-rd-2,-thruxton-live-stream-online.html

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:35 pm 

Wow great video, we must have been very near to each other as you must have been walking the track anti clockwise from Pflanzgarten to the Karusell as we were in the area between Brunnchen and Wippermann when the night started... Here are some of my pics of the #85 as requested by Eddington ;) http:...

Post subject: Re: 2011 Isle of Man TT
Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:52 pm 

practise has begun for the 2012 TT, with above happening to Swan Yamaha rider Ian Hutchinson. Rider was ok and completed his lap, seagull not...

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:43 pm 

Nakajima didn't see the DW at all, his view was blocked by the cars in front of him that were also passing the DW. When he decide to move from the left to the right he already was alongside the DW and never noticed it it was next to him... still a big shame for this race though, looked so good for T...

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:07 am 

which time do you were there? it´s directly before post 68, were i was marshall during the weekend ;) do you have pictures of the marshall there? Sorry for the late reaction. I didn't know you were at that post, expected you at your VLN post in that corner before Breidscheid. Don't know if you were...

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:19 pm 

Red flag at the end of lap 1 in race 1 @ Silverstone. It started to rain just after the start and 2 seperate crashes happened inc. polesitter Smrz and Berger. Restart in a couple of minutes, stream here: http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/65636/1/wsbk-championship:-gp-silverstone,-great-britain---all-races-...

Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:47 pm 

20 years ago I was only 12 years old but already a big motorsport fan. (Went to the Dutch TT since 1989) On friday I found out Rubens had crashed his Jordan big time during qualifying highlights later that day. On saturday I was watching qualifying live on Eurosport. Still remember clearly seeing Ro...

Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:43 pm 

I started a new job on monday so didn't have any time earlier this week but here are some of my shots. Not much racing going on in my pictures as we just have a new D3200 with only the standard lens. Not a 70x300 that I was used to when I still had my D70 but with the grid access and the beautifull ...

Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:47 pm 

Won a competition at work couple of weeks ago. Prize was to attend a live talkshow on Dutch TV. Picked a date early april only to find out last friday that Max Verstappen would be one of the guest on their table! Had a good evening yesterday, in a hotelbar in the centre of Amsterdam and got a pictur...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 15 matches ]