TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:48 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 5007 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:45 am 

I was curious to see how Herta would find a way to toss away another win today...

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:55 am 

Hey, let's post all the videos of Schumi running people off the road or Hunt being a c**t and shame them by modern standards too!

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:14 am 

Was reading 2008 Belgian GP thread...nothing's changed really :D viewtopic.php?p=9003#p9003

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:25 pm 

I always thought Spa 2008 is one of the most overrated GPs ever. Without the last laps it would've been totally forgettable. But because 3% of the distance was great, the whole race is automatically great?? Kinda like Brazil 2008. EDIT: Again damp track dries up for F1. Story for this weekend? Same...

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:16 am 

Only about 10 years ago they used to show the replays right away, without knowing the driver's condition (Kubica '07, Massa '09). Has the moral zeitgeist affected everyone? Yes is the answer to that question and it's a good thing. I disagree. I hope to see immediately what happened and follow the a...

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:36 am 

Juihi wrote:
I give it 10 years before even showing a replay will be considered bad taste even if everyone is fine

In 10 years it is going to be bad taste if you just enjoy [insert random]

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:10 pm 

Are we seriously going to discuss the "I like to see crashes" vs "shame on you for that" once every month?

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:16 pm 

I'm confused tbh. Social media is full of comments about how Completely Unacceptable this is and how Masi needs to be fired etc etc. But 1998 gets voted best Belgian GP

It's a wet weekend at Spa... there's going to be crashes.

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:24 pm 

I caught this on the pits channel & don't know if FOM just didn't show this on the world-feed or if Sky were showing something else when they did but just before Norris crashed Russell nearly spun on the straight.

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:51 am 

:(

Post subject: Re: Modern F1 pics
Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:40 am 

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:48 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Also: it might rain lmao

DON'T YOU EVEN

Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:59 pm 

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:59 am 

F1....We are racing in Miami!!!!!! Yes!!!!!........Then proceeds to put on a race in a car park that's a 3 way love child between Valencia, Korea and Abu Dhabi and looks like pretty much every other new track. Give us what we want. Give us a track next to the ocean ala Surfers Paradise. One that has...

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:40 am 

It's been a year since Gasly scored his unexpected first win, the kind of win that you only expect to happen once every 10-15 years.
In less than a year we've seen Perez and Ocon do the same. It shows how strong the midfield is, take out Mercedes and Red Bull and anything can happen.

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:12 pm 

In that case I just watch 21 year old clips

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:27 pm 

at least one good thing about the sprint qualifying is that we will not see that idiocy of running slow defining the grid

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:18 pm 

JJ wrote:
What is this? Kubica appreciation thread? I thought TBK race ratings died years ago.

Rate the 2020 Italian GP
One year only :)

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:31 pm 

With today's collision between Hamilton and Verstappen in mind, I brought this one where cars ended on top of each other. Jarno Trulli and Jean Alesi in Montreal 1998.

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:48 pm 

talking about Ferrari, Schumacher dressed as bride dances with Rubens
Page 205 of 251 [ Search found more than 5007 matches ]