TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:19 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 4974 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:08 am 

O'Reilly Auto Parts 250 Results: 1. Clint Bowyer 2. Johnny Sauter 3. Todd Bodine 4. James Buescher 5. Joey Coulter 6. Kyle Busch Pole: Austin Dillon Laps Led: Bowyer, Sauter, Bodine, Buescher, Coulter, Brad Sweet, Miguel Paludo, Cole Whitt, Matt Crafton, Justin Lofton Most Laps Led: Bowyer Camping W...

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:46 am 

The Messina Wildlife Animal Stopper 150 Results: 1. Ty Dillon 2. Chris Buescher 3. Josh Richards 4. Chad McCumbee 5. Andrew Ranger 6. Tom Hessert III Pole: Richards Laps Led: Richards, Kyle Fowler, Chad Hackenbracht, Dillon Most Laps Led: Hackenbracht ARCA Round 6 Results: 1. jacksonedb - 5 (1) 2. p...

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:19 am 

Coca-Cola 600 Results: 1. Kevin Harvick 2. David Ragan 3. Joey Logano 4. Kurt Busch 5. A. J. Allmendinger 6. Marcos Ambrose Pole: Brad Keselowski Laps Led: Harvick, Ragan, Ku. Busch, Allmendinger, Ambrose, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Denny Hamlin, Juan Pablo Montoya, Greg Biffle, Matt Kenseth, Carl Edwards,...

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:44 am 

Top Gear 300 Results: 1. Matt Kenseth 2. Carl Edwards 3. Kyle Busch 4. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. 5. Reed Sorenson 6. Brad Keselowski Pole: Stenhouse Jr. Laps Led: Kenseth, Edwards, Busch, Stenhouse Jr., Sam Hornish Jr., Justin Allgaier, Michael Annett, Kevin Harvick Most Laps Led: Edwards Nationwide Round...

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:25 am 

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:18 am 

Yeah, I guess being behind drivers like Crafton and Arpin when they derp it up is his fault.

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:53 pm 

Driven is that very accurate movie about TBK Light fun races, am I right?

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:03 pm 

Ospi wrote:
Possibly the worst 10 pages in tbk history!

And thanks for contributing...

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:21 pm 

just a question: THEY ARE KEEPING ENGINES WARM BY SWITCHING THEM ON AND OFF. WILL THEY POSSIBLY RUN OUT OF FUEL BY THE END OF THE RACE DOING IT?

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:43 pm 

just like monaco and indy this race coverage is amateuristic. How can they miss that crash? Put more than 1 camera in each corner ffs! I think they only have 15 camera's each year for such a long track, pathetic. They have ~25 track cameras. But I have to agree: the greatest race on earth has the w...

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:31 pm 

rallyman69 wrote:
Le Mans needs more tarmac areas

that is not real racing

don't kill one of the last real racing events

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:42 pm 

Le Mans needs more tarmac areas Sod that, the F1 circus has destroyed enough classic tracks with their ridiculous 'safety' requirements already. Leave Le Mans alone. Let today's whining F1 drivers go and race on the salt flats, they can just mark out a different circuit each weekend. I detest tarma...

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:27 pm 

Hindy just mentioning that it's 56 years to the minute since the 1955 disaster.

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:54 pm 

Never understood why they can't just hire more cameramen. And if they can't do that, atleast leave the cameras running so we can have static shots of the track.

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:13 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Joe A wrote:
Schumifan wrote:
quarter of the way through!

also, I hereby decree that everyone needs to get skype.

I hereby decree that I want to listen to Radio Le Mans

so get on MSN you dickhead

You can also chat on Skype lol, without having to call people.

ya srsly

it's just a million times better than msn

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:39 pm 

loved how the msn convo moved to skype in like 5 minutes

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:03 pm 

damn damn damn this race had all the good things to become a fantastic and close fight between Peugeot and Audi... these 2 crashes are really bad and next time I wonder if we will be lucky again.

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:18 pm 

Anybody remember the Eurosport commercial with the flipping prototype? They knew something bad would happen.

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:58 pm 

Mattzel89 wrote:
in other news, I'm now having delicous cake

The cake is a lie!!!

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:31 am 

Best line so far has been "there's been so many retirements my pen's run out" :lol:
Page 2 of 249 [ Search found more than 4974 matches ]