It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 4992 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:00 am 

I thought it was pretty awesome.

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:02 am 

If someone doesn't punch somebody, we riot.

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:10 am 

And seriously, this is the kind of race that NASCAR has been sorely lacking. Anyone who doesn't like to see this needs their eyes checked.

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:18 am 

Plain and simple, NASCAR probably thought he did a fantastic job of penalizing himself when he wrecked himself, there.

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:20 am 

BOYS HAVE AT IT :thumbsup: :8:

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:22 am 

crap, looks like I missed some fun

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Motegi
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:58 pm 

Jesus, the radiation poisoning is really slowing Danica quite a lot.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:07 pm 

I know it wouldn't be much better but why don't they do what they used to do in rain delays like this and show the race from last year or something? They used to do it all the time. Now it's just talk about everything you possibly can. They were talking about the '79 Daytona 500 at one point. Would ...

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:56 pm 

every time they remind us that most of the tracks in the chase are mile-and-1/2s i wonder to myself "how did it come to this?" and get a terrible sinking feeling inside. why cant someone make a "new" track to race on? something distinct and unique. this trend of cookie-cutter tra...

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:05 am 

read the thread

2 pages for fuck's sake

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:51 am 

I had problems to get back to sleep this morning, only until I watched the first 20 laps of this race.

Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:11 pm 

I dunno, the modifieds are fun but I think it's best if the wide tires stay exclusive to that division.

I love watching the stock cars slide around with the big imbalance between power and tires.

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:52 am 

The video of the Red Bulls floor and diffuser which was mentioned in the BBC's build up yesterday.

[vimeo]http://www.vimeo.com/29518924[/vimeo]

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:07 pm 

True! It's like making braking mandatory in a a hairpin.

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:10 am 

If somebody has the balls or the car to use it then I don't see why it should be banned. Since when F1 is a sport in which you need balls ? Drivers complain every fu**** GP about everything. Last GP it was Button who said the GP is too long and that they should reduce the overall distance, like Mon...

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:33 pm 

Seems to be about a Kimi story/hour coming out of somewhere. Latest from Finland is that Williams were keen on Kovalainen, but after Raikkonen showed interest, the team are now doing everything they can to secure his services Adam Parr is currently operating at the DAX in Frankfurt trying to trade ...

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:35 am 

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:33 am 

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:49 pm 

No real bad-taste was going on in the thread. Talking about this is something that some people need to handle the stress of not knowing, preventing them to do that is stupid. Everyone was praying and having respect for Dan. If you don't like the speculating, just don't open the freaking thread.

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:59 pm 

I don't think the coverage is in poor taste. It's the story and it's going to be covered. They've already shown the accident several times. Maybe it's just my view but the display of human emotion pales in comparison to the display of the actual incident itself.
Page 5 of 250 [ Search found more than 4992 matches ]