TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:51 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 226 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:03 am 

Just stumbled across this in the classic tbk: How F1 drivers and personalities might respond to the question "Why did the chicken cross the road?" Alain Prost: "For sure the chicken crossed the road, but for me it was not as interesting as chickens crossing the road 10 years ago"...

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:55 pm 

Post subject: Re: 2015 IndyCar season
Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:22 pm 

Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:34 pm 

Ah, I think the rules will still change. It's just they very conservative and slow changing philosophy. Let's focus now on the development of the 2015 package. And near the end will get this info, and make some tests and then really decide where to go. Just with the rain tyres, very slow change. But...

Post subject: Re: The Omega 2015 F1 game
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:24 pm 

They had that big brake/kers coolling problem. But now they have a bigger coolling hole when needed... But Ferrari doesn't need that as they are the best in that area, and could be in the game again. So this track may be a weak link for Hamilton.

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:13 am 

By far the most passionate one.

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:17 am 

Haas to make a better livery.

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:08 am 

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:05 am 

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:25 pm 

Are they running the high draft with rp package for tandem here?

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:21 am 

Yeah, but I guess I just did. Hurrr

Post subject: Re: 2016 IndyCar season
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:59 am 

Still can't believe we won't have Fontana as season ender, really really frustrated, I hate the end of a season at Sonoma. The Saturday nights with that 500 miler was my favourite time of the year for any TV event.

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:19 am 

I have no clue what this is all about, but if you think Europe is any better. Think again. Corruption just happens a lot cleaner, perhaps even less obvious, and is even legalised in some cases. Oh, and the news is also blatant one-sided. So, Brazil doesn't sound so bad. The problem with Brazil is t...

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:03 am 

Ken Mattseth was much funnier. Ken Absenth Anyway, no inconsistency as this was the first time a Non-chase driver took another in this new format. But.... The blame is on them for not warning the drivers first to "not have at it boys" any more. Also, Kenseth was on the chase up to the pre...

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:04 pm 

Answering the first post id say Formula E. Tight competition and macho tracks with great roster. Followed by Indycar, that got 400% better or more in terms of pure ontrack racing quality with the new aero pack.

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:52 am 

Amazing how nostalgic a movie shot can be just by changing how it was filmed. This is really worth watching. Even the back-flip gets legendary status. Note how much faster the cars go by now, compared to the old shots we see from back in the day.

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:22 pm 

10/10 for it's not grey, silver, white or black

Post subject: Re: NASCAR @ Atlanta
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:49 pm 

Wow, look at 2min50, the wind tunnel comparisson from the old to the new package FOR THE CAR BEHIND. Also, full qual broadcast. Just looking at the new pack now.

Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:50 pm 

Look how dark it was at 3h13 :ohmy:

Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:35 pm 

Page 3 of 12 [ Search found 226 matches ]