TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:24 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 200 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:57 pm 

I don't think it was as bad as 1998. They looked just as bad as 1998 imo, but it was a crazy decision to race back then as well. They still did it, and they got all 44 laps in as well. And we got a massive pile up where we were lucky no one got badly injured. We nearly got an aeroplane crash betwee...

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:20 pm 

So, Bottas to Alfa then? Gio out too, so Illot or De Vries in? Albon to Williams?

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:24 pm 

End of an era. :cry: I was still in the 5th grade when Kimi started his career. Only a child, you might say. As an avid Mika Häkkinen fan, I was first amused by this pimple-faced, sleepy-looking teenager who could only say "emmä ny tiiä" [I dunno] when put in front of the microphone. But t...

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:51 pm 

This incident is just another product of the whole "I have the inside so it's my corner" bullshit. In an ideal world, Hamilton should have left space, Verstappen should have left space on lap 1, Stroll should have left space against Perez yesterday, every F2 driver that pulled the same shi...

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:26 am 

Guess the F1 stewards would vote yes in this poll then. Driver on the inside can do what they like, other driver has to choose between bailing out or getting a penalty. This is so frustrating to me, it's anti-racing. I don't know what the point of the tarmac runoff and those kerbs is if you can't u...

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:14 am 

Max has the championship lead so its absolutely within his interests to take half chances and turn in on people If he was behind in the championship he might drive different, but for now he has no reason to change his attitude Or Lewis is so used to winning championships uncontested that he believe...

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:13 pm 

It's the Met Gala, that look was tame and boring compared to most. True story. https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/1e92740be730ff5dca33f6c80dfafe5d36472038/0_0_4267_2560/master/4267.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=8dc4381c120daba05af857cb89ed93da Black History Mo...

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:43 pm 

Really think the team should have yanked Norris into the pits whether he wanted to or not. He can't see the radar, they can. I'm already sick of how much we're gonna have to hear Sky say the win was "taken away from him" when it was his and the team's mistake (huge mistake) to ignore the c...

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:08 pm 

Gotta say Max's final qualy lap yesterday was what I love most about motorsport... absolutely on-the-edge driving from start to premature finish. Gilles Villeneuve would've been proud of that!

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:08 pm 

Both drivers are being investigated for the collision.

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:11 am 

I wonder where all the moderate, fans of the sport first have got to? :whistling: :? I don't know why I'm saying this yet again when it will fall on deaf ears, but mate, glass houses. To repeatedly tar the whole forum with this brush is pretty damn insulting and makes me wonder why you still spend ...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:46 pm 

To be great winners you need to be good losers, Mercedes are just making all their succes the past years look bad now. That call from Toto to Massi was pathetic, Michael no no, this doesn't count. They should have given the place back to Verstappen on lap 1, then they would have been the ones to pro...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:13 pm 

So, let's take out Masi's radio and the team principals messages. After all, they've only been broadcast for a few months. The race still feels weird but far less controversial. Stewarding and driver/team radio comments have been more dicussed this year than actual actions, and fuel the worst animo...

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:21 am 

Hi guys, I went to bed with 10 laps to go. What'd I miss?

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:37 am 

Maybe they should put him for reds (the above was posted when the gap was ~14s and after the VSC. And put was supposed to be pit, DYAC, I was on my phone). The day after and time to calm down from this historic moment for the Dutch. Would I be mad and felt it was stolen if it was the other way arou...

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:49 am 

I wonder what would have happened if this wasn't the last race of the season. Imagine this situation happened during race 5 or so. I think Masi would have taken the same decisions, do everything he can to have the race finish under green and perhaps have a fight between the two drivers that will obv...

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:53 am 

I honestly think retirement wasnt a serious option at all for Lewis in regards of how things went. It might have been an option if he did win #8.

Wolff is just pushing it to create sympathy. To push his agenda.

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:58 pm 

That Aston Martin is a stunner! I am still going to need some time to get used to the new rear wing style, but overall these are shaping up to be the best looking F1 cars since the 2000s in my opinion.

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:23 pm 

It's nice that the floors have been trimmed, but they do need to knock 50cm out of the wheelbase. The cars would look much faster.

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:10 am 

But while I don't doubt Masi couldn't handle the pressure, I still feel he was making too many mistakes, and annoyingly, was often arrogant with his outcomes. More than once we heard him say how FIA and he himself is always orrect, even though in retrospect we know that wasn't the case. Just want t...
Page 8 of 10 [ Search found 200 matches ]