TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:26 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 199 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:39 pm 

https://www.motorsport-total.com/formel-1/news/sebastian-vettel-und-red-bull-bringt-ihn-nach-hause-20070902 I've made plenty of daft predictions in the past but I'm 100% convinced that Red Bull are signing Vettel Assuming they will keep Max, this would be enormously unfair on Albon. So yes, complet...

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:33 pm 

I think it's going to be really special. A proper variable that they haven't had the chance to simulate into oblivion. If it's boring, at least it'll be great to watch the cars go round some of those high speed corners. If it's a good race, hopefully it'll put the circuit in a good place to host mor...

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:28 pm 

typical f1 fans. you get to see a new venue and you're still unhappy.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:05 pm 

How does a new fan know if it's a product they want to reach into their pockets for if they can't see it first to sample it? How do they know one team dominates all the time or the races are sometimes boring without being able to see them? No, the paywall is 100% the problem, domination comes a 2nd...

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:52 pm 

Hamilton 13.6, yeah, let's make rules together with them, and let them last as long as possible, until 2030

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:27 am 

I'll have a lot more respect for Lewis if he does this in Sochi. His constant criticism and veiled implications of other's who don't do exactly what he wants them to do ( they are all according to him ignorant) is what pisses me off the most about his stance.

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:50 pm 

For me, the cherry on top would be a return to Sepang (and uh, Vietnam I guess), along with these other Euro tracks which I am very happy to see. And I'll just pretend like Lewis and Mercedes don't exist. F1 would be much better and more interesting without their presence, not to mention their polit...

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:40 pm 

Aren't you the guy who said that gays shouldn't be allowed to marry? He's the guy who thinks my comment here killed Jules Bianchi in October 2014. Raising awareness is better than nothing. Fixed that for you ... This is so incredibly dumb. Calling him out for not advocating enough rights? Why not t...

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:33 pm 

I can’t be the only one that’s very impressed by russel and Williams and the progress they made Indeed. Even Latifi has beaten the Alfas today. Confirmation if anyone still needed it that Hulk deserves to be in F1 For me this makes the likes of someone like Steiner looking idiots. He had the chance...

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:53 pm 

They were bought by Dorilton Capital. They were bought by BCE Limited. Dorilton manage the fund https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2020-08-21/dgap-news-williams-grand-prix-holdings-plc-sale-of-williams-grand-prix-engineering-limited It's basically like how Sauber were "bought by" Lo...

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:39 pm 

Not to remove anything from you said, but there is at least one worse DRS zone: Hungary between 1 and 2.

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:21 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aXESZBXTdQ

no ad breaks feed

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:04 pm 

Mag leaving as well. Seems odd to replace both drivers with big rule changes coming soon. You need people who can develop the car. Replacing both established drivers points even more to the fact that one of them will be getting replaced with an experienced driver (i.e. Perez or Hulkenberg, my bet i...

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:02 pm 

Some thoughts beyond the gut-punches: - Giovinazzi was good today. As was Kimi. Great result from Alfa - Solid drive from Latifi - Stroll has been nowhere since his Mugello crash and covid - Perez deserves a podium this year. Got completely screwed out of it by the team today - Sainz beats Lando aga...

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:55 pm 

VSC lasted like 15 seconds. I'm starting to lose pateince with how much luck Hamilton has these days.

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:58 pm 

Fingers crossed for Lewis to announce a shock retirement

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:18 pm 

You may not like it but those inters on Lewis' car definitely wore to the point where the Merc became the best car in the conditions. Obviously it was a great drive but just because the conditions were difficult doesn't mean the best car in the field was suddenly rubbish And if anyone wants to "...

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:29 pm 

Also please don't ban me. I'm drunk.

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:27 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Surely a red flag within 30 seconds of the start means complete restart?

Why can't they just do it old school and give us a proper restart?

No need, this way Bottas isn't there to protect Lewis.

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:00 pm 

Leclerc just swerved to block gasly. But it’s ok cause leclerc can’t do anything wrong
Page 5 of 10 [ Search found 199 matches ]