TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 199 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:55 pm 

I understand Max and im totally on his side. Ocon made a stop and got fresh tyres that are quicker by 2sec, but f... it youre a lap down then youre a lap down. Wait and pray for SC then you can pass. You cant re pass the leader (if he doesnt allow it and go aways and make a gap) , but Max was not i...

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:56 pm 

He's actually perfect for Lewis, just quick enough to help, but not quick enough to beat him.

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:19 pm 

Finn here. Most of Finland thinks that Bottas is not a world champion material and see him boring as fuck. It's like Bottas adopted Kimi's blandness in commentary but forgot that there's actually a great, funny and smart individual behind all those bland comments. Bottas is not doing miracles on tra...

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:39 pm 

This ‘entitled to the corner’ bullshit drives me mad. You have to hold your line and leave room if you’re not alone in the corner. Otherwise you’re just demanding one driver concede...which isn’t racing. Also laughable that the commentator is already comparing this to the Vettel penalty, which was a...

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:07 pm 

I wonder why they do that. Why not be more sincere and say "we are the best because we use our resources and work better than everyone" than that farce trying to gather empathy

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:41 pm 

Perhaps if RedBull was a little less cut-throat with their drivers, that would give them a better environment in which they'd focus on expressing their talent rather than living in the constant pressure of not-being-Max. I am no big fan of Gasly in particular. It's just that I find RB's way of treat...

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:39 am 

I don't want to blame Correa, his racing craftsmanship is a product of this era where there's a reward for going through run off area. Virtual Safety Car and Halo were invented because of Bianchi's accident, but the real problem still remains. Drivers go flat out through hazard zone as they feel tha...

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:52 am 

Spoiler:

This double video is interesting to see how it happened.

Not sure about Correa's puncture, still.

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:06 am 

Should be back to normal service here. I think the softer compounds flattered Ferrari in Singapore. Another 1-2 for Mercedes, with Hamilton once again taking 25 points for being second. Ferrari can win on Spa, Monza and Singapore so there's no reason to expect them not to win every single race from...

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:29 am 

I can't believe we're still talking about grid girls. If you think grid girls need to come back, then seriously fuck right off. I did, so did my dad who has been an avid fan, watcher and most importantly buyer of F1 related merchandise for nearly 80 years. It wasn't just because of the grid girls, ...

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:15 am 

Being Vegan is good

Being Lewis is bad, he's the Kardashian of F1.

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:07 pm 

2011-2016 was probably the best era for f1, particularly 2012-first half of 2013. Not every pass was drs or tyre disparity related yet people ignored the good racing in favour of whining about drs or tyres Coming after decades of refuelling strategy meaning most of the passing happened in pit lane, ...

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:15 am 

It was, the point I'm making is that older races are let off with a lot because of the nostalgia factor. It was insane at the start and towards the end, and had a great underdog victory and reliability the like of which we'll probably never see again. But as you well know, if it happened now, peopl...

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:52 pm 

Monaco 96 will be the next race to be shown on F1's Youtube channel. HAHAHA, I just watched it two days ago. I have to say it's 10/10 easily. And it makes modern F1 look like something that's not worth of waiting to come back. Nah, there was a shitload of time in that race, maybe even a whole hour,...

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:43 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
they should pick one from 1999, maybe Nurburgring or Magny Cours

nürburgring 99 would great. outstanding race.

otherwise maybe a other great classic race everybody forgets; mexico 1990.

Posted: Sat May 09, 2020 4:49 am 

Yeah, because 3 wide passes for the lead have never been attempted and certainly never been successful at Indy. Norris's move was risky but fine and not unexpected given the stakes, it was Rahal failing to hold his line (probably due to netcode) that caused Pagenaud to wreck. Kanaan is either senile...

Posted: Sat May 09, 2020 4:12 pm 

What you've got here is old guys in the dying embers of their careers jealous of the young guys coming through, disguised as pretending it's "just a game" or F1 jealousy Kanaan should've retired 2 years ago and Pageneud hasn't got long left either. They just wish they were back being Lando...

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:00 pm 

I'd say first two are most likely.

Switching to Ferrari probably didn't help either. Doubt he gets the handholding he got at RBR there.

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:35 pm 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:21 pm 

As great as the penalty to Lewis was in terms of getting McLaren back on the podium it was a racing incident for me that didn't warrant a penalty. Where else was Lewis going to go? He didn't swipe him or run him right out to the very edge of the track. Could he have held a tighter line? yes. But he...
Page 4 of 10 [ Search found 199 matches ]