TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 199 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:27 pm 

Finns are so quiet. Don't be too excited Bottas and Kimi What you witnessed is how Finns communicate super effectively, and efficiently. You think Kimi was there just sitting down and Valtteri came to shake his hand and they nodded in the end and that's it? Maybe they have some grudge between them ...

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:34 pm 

Well, Hamilton has never been in a non-race winning car. Almost half of his pole positions came in 2014-2016, in three seasons, compared to the rest in 7 seasons, this season not counting. Sure, he has an amazing one lap pace, but he would be nowhere near that record of his first season were a gener...

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:33 pm 

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:22 am 

Must be hard going through life being so cynical. Your posts seem to remind me of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. I'd say Puddleglum from Narnia suits me: "The bright side of it is… that if we break our necks getting down the cliff, then we’re safe from being drowned in the river". The cruel...

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:16 pm 

JV's ego throughout 1997 was intolerable. Schumi was amazing all year, bar the final race, and it wasn't JV versus Ferrari / FIArrari. The latter is a ludicrous suggestion. The year was about JV versus himself. The amount of mistakes he made that cost himself points was incredible, especially when y...

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:15 pm 

I for one am looking forward to the 2018 Rormula 1 world championship

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:49 pm 

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:14 am 

What's the problem? You can see everything that happens, it's not like you'll miss anything. the same problem that one would have with this picture: http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Mooning.jpg it's not that you can't see the girls sunbathing or how beautiful the beach is, but somehow it's not some...

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:57 pm 

You literally have to drop the "bringing up the fandom of 1 driver you dont' like in every single goddamn argument" thing, it's beyond tiresome Funny thing is, I like Lewis plenty. It's your posts when he isn't going well that are unbearable. Thankfully Lewis has fluked a win here, so all...

Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 4:43 pm 

Monaco, the only race if you're not sure if they're on VSC or actually racing

Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:59 pm 

People desperately want to compare his ride with that of Schumacher in Spain 94. Schumacher Spain 94: stuck in 5th gear for big part of the race, finished 2nd. So on a track where it is possible to overtake a sick car, Schumacher was stuck in one gear, managed to overcome the terrible acceleration (...

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:41 am 

Bottas really highlighted here why he was signed again. He's simply not talented to do more than ride Hamilton's coat tails so here's a new contract, man the machine gun while you're riding said coat tails. He sucks. Like Philthy82 said, and at this level especially, you're expected to know what you...

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:22 am 

Vettel knew Bottas' tyre life was shot, so squeezing him into a corner and hoping he can magically find the tyre grip and somehow use the grass to avoid contact was baffling. Why not just track a bit wider through the corner, use the outside line in turn 2 and finish the move in turn 3? Danny also ...

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:39 pm 

On one hand, I think it is a waste to see Alonso leaving F1 with only two titles. He had a clear ambition of clinching a third title and his talent deserved more than just two titles, indeed. However, I think this becomes such an interesting story as we witness a very talented driver leaving F1 with...

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:53 pm 

Perfect positioning by Vettel there. Cut off any attempt by Lewis to re-overtake and gave just enough room for Ocon but not enough to allow him to mount a proper overtake attempt. Vettel did all of that without making multiple moves.

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:51 pm 

Maybe Ferrari should think about employing some actual race strategists next year, rather than some kids on work experience

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:18 pm 

You cannot lump all team instructions in the same "team orders" box. They make sense in a lot of situations, but they also range from ugly-as-fuck (Austria 2002) to fair (Australia 1998) on my "fuck you Ferrari" official team-order scale. People were pissed off at Schumacher-Barr...

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:11 am 

Since we're doing conspiracy theories, here's another one: Ferrari have been using their "trick" (whatever it is that causes the start up smoke and whatever causes them to try and block their on-board camera in the garage) which gave them an engine advantage and the FIA have quietly had a ...

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:00 pm 

:8:

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:02 pm 

Sirotkin hasn't blamed Lewis and painted it as just one of those things.

A sensible choice, given the engine in the back of his car.
Page 3 of 10 [ Search found 199 matches ]