TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:16 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 199 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:01 pm 

Because they are causing more problems for themselves than they are solving by staying quiet. By saying nothing, they have created a vacuum of information regarding someone who is very famous and who a lot of people want to hear and read about. As a result, information about Michael's condition is v...

Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:36 pm 

I like how everybody just made up stuff to fill the gaps which Red Bull already explained. Chassis are replaced routinely throughout the year. Unless there is an accident which destroys a tub, the team generally has a schedule of when these will be done. A replacement chassis is not necessarily an u...

Post subject: Re: 2014 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:07 pm 

So it seems everyone is finally agreeing with what I said months ago. and what was that? I called Lewis a spoiled child who had a terrible attitude. I got told I was "anti-Lewis" and told not to judge him on interviews and radio calls. I was even told that he's not a bad person, as if I s...

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:40 pm 

Kinda feel like we were robbed of an epic lead battle, but nothing that can be done about that. Both Mercedes drivers were fantastic as usual, and Bottas was fucking amazing. Vettel and Alonso need to get over themselves. Couple of drama queens. Vettel needs to learn that drivers will race him hard....

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:42 pm 

dicksplaash wrote:
Too bad James Hunt didn't have in-car radio. That would have been too funny.

James Hunt wrote:
*beeep* Lauda. What the *beeep* is he doing? How many *beeep* times have I *beeep* the *beeep*, once I get out of this *beeep* car I'm going to punch his *beeep* lights out.

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:52 am 

Back on the topic of how boring and terrible F1 is compared to the old days -

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:36 am 

I understand everyone's points, it does remove some character and doesn't punish errors. But I'm on the side of safety. This is the future. If you can't get over that, go watch old tapes and stay there. If people are complaining about the sport being safe enough as it is, it's not. It never is. A s...

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:48 pm 

Just finished watching the race and I'm stunned about how a situation like this has magnified. I love the sport, but not at times like this, when you realise these guys are risking their lives just for your entertainment. FIA, never again send tractors onto the track during racing conditions. PLEASE...

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:42 pm 

I can't remember people all going medieval on Tom Walkinshow when he dragged Arrows to the end leaving ton's of debts behind (except for Verstappen fans). Hardly comparable. For a start, Walkinshaw for all his faults was long established in motorsport and F1, being involved and running F1 teams for...

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:58 pm 

Jeez. We complain when drivers don't show their emotions and call them robotic. Yet when a driver does want we ask for, he's called whiny, sulky and a bitch.[/TBKLogic] Please keep it up, it's hilarious. Acting like a stupid kid is not showing your emotions. If he's angry and frustrated you show th...

Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:45 pm 

Alternatively, have topless grid girls plz. :p http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/leahnewman/images/Leah%20F1%20bodypaint%20with%20Ralph%20Firman.jpg http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp260/wreckx2008/Nurburgring%20ADAC%2024hr%202010/NurburgringADAC24hr2010209.jpg http://fotos.autozeitung.de/938x704/im...

Post subject: Re: 2015 Pocono 500
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:38 pm 

He's received a lot of flack this year, but I can't help but feel for Sage Karam. This was such an innocuous incident, during a brilliant race which he (and Justin) had been showing well at. There was a moment earlier in the race when Ed Carpenter's rear wheel guard went flying, I flinched as I thou...

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:36 am 

You're not understanding me. I'm not saying it would change the grid order. Look at it this way - Old system: Easy to follow, cars on track all the time, predictable grid order. New system: Difficult to follow, empty track for large amounts of time, predictable grid order. Why would you choose the n...

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:21 am 

2016 FORMULA 1 JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - SUZUKA http://s1.postimg.org/tkf4y6brj/circuit.jpg After the eventful Malaysian Grand Prix, the F1 circus arrive once again, at one of the most amazing venues of the season, the magnificent Suzuka Circuit, in Japan! The battle for the title is boiling hot, with ...

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:25 pm 

Hell of a lucky result for Rosberg, he's been junk all weekend then whatever dirt or gravel that was causing literally everyone else to go slowly seemed to have been cleaned up by the time he was last over the line to start his lap. He'll be under pressure tomorrow no doubt. Lmao, this post. LEWIS ...

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:00 am 

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/18187120/lewis-hamilton-not-surprised-nico-rosberg-shock-retirement Hamilton "Of course it is a shame that he won't allow me to fight it to take it back, but that was his choice and I respect his decision -- go out on top while you can. I have a different vie...

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:42 pm 

i actually miss the testing during the year. the week before monza gp they used to go there for a testing session every year. It was amazing. It was 3 days of f1 running non stop from 9 to 18, usually all teams were there and you were able to go everywhere you wanted ( apart from paddock, but i mana...

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:22 pm 

This guy copied some old engine sound over the v6 sound.
Ok i know things change and we have deal with the v6 today
Somehow hearing the old engine sounds it has passion for sure but it has also something outdated.

Ok drooling is done now back to 2017

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:10 am 

Have to admit, it's a real pleasure to see Toto pissed. How about that!

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:31 pm 

So am I. Imagine him smashing it in a wall, getting an injury that takes a long time to heal and McLaren (and Honda) will have an enormously expensive driver sidelined for a long time. I'm amazed Alonso actually managed to convince them to allow this, but as someone else said, it really shows how fr...
Page 2 of 10 [ Search found 199 matches ]