TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 199 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:14 pm 

Max drives good, the car is fast whole season, but if once he had the problems he's like a child, moaning all the time, irritant

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:33 am 

Couldn't care less. I want 26 cars on the grid. Nothing else matters or satisfies me.

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:13 pm 

Couldn't care less. I want 26 cars on the grid. Nothing else matters or satisfies me. Was the sport really that great when he had 6 additional cars who couldn't get within 3-5 seconds of the leaders? I agree with you, sport would be great with 26 cars, but not with 20 good cars and 6 shit ones. But...

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:14 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
These tyre test practice sessions are pretty rubbish. Race weekends aren't the time for meaningless test sessions.

100% agree. Just stay on and do a days test on the Monday after one of the GPs, or schedule one on a Thursday before.

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:03 pm 

The Mexican version of the F1 theme is nice

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:46 am 

Sky should have stuck to their guns a couple of years ago and kept Kravitz fired. He is such a twat. Take Lazenby with him.

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:47 pm 

All right, I'll bite. Football in Qatar sucks and all. A fact is for example, Verstappen won the race. Hamilton finished 6th in the championship, Russell 4th. So Russell finished higher. What is not a fact: yeah but Hamilton deserved it more, he had bad luck,... That's an opinion. You can be right o...

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:01 pm 

Mugello plz.
Yeah, sadly won't happen unless there's a worse pandemic than Covid.

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:04 pm 

The penalty has been reversed! AMR won the appeal.

Edit: Apparently they showed footage of similar situations where no penalty was given and argued that the jacks touching the car doesn't mean working on them.

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:14 pm 

That's a ridiculous penalty, don't know what the stewards are smoking Agree. We could ban all wheel-to-wheel racing then. Meanwhile, half the field got away with outrageous unsafe releases in the pits without a single investigation. But that's fine, just mechanics that might be mowed down on live T...

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:53 am 

If you want to read something really ridiculous, look at any discussion over on Reddit about banning tire warmers. The people on the F1 subreddit act like F1 cars are so completely unique that the laws of physics drastically change and there's no way they could ever complete a lap without everybody...

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:01 pm 

Colton Herta got to run several laps around Laguna Seca in his dad's '98 Reynard, and the visor cam footage Racer posted is incredible. I love how much wheelspin those old CART cars fought whenever they put the throttle down...

Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:45 am 

New Zealand came close to having it's own F1 team, but ultimately it was rejected by the FIA https://www.speedcafe.com/2023/09/29/rodin-cars-denied-formula-1-entry/ Oddly enough, the guy who runs the thing is actually an Aussie. They have a test track in northern Canterbury in the South Island whic...

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:43 pm 

As expected, no further action

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:04 pm 

I apologise for doing this but for my own sanity this shit has to be called out: Any 11th team should show that its participation and involvement would bring a benefit to the Championship Yeah, simply entering and turning up would do that. Our assessment process has established that the presence of ...

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:11 am 

From this very respectable source, there are 3 drivers in Mercedes sights: 1. Andrea Kimi Antonelli 2. Carlos Sainz 3. Oscar Piastri No one else, at the moment, is being considerate. Antonelli will receive all support from Mercedes, including doing a lot of time on the F1 simulator, and follow the F...

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:03 pm 

Since all speculations are the results of other speculations based on some speculations, I don´t think anyone is placed to have comments on events that maybe have not entirely happened as said speculations suggest. In other words: sit back, take some popcorn and enjoy the shitshow. But comments are ...

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:10 am 

I believe it's going to be formally announced this weekend, as it was only tentatively agreed to previously - Australia will host the first F1 race in 2025 on March 9. The day after is a public holiday in Victoria so that's pretty awesome.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:35 pm 

that corner is one of the scariest on the calendar imo - blind, fast and the camber changes And they kept making it faster and faster because MELBOURNE LAP RECORD. It's a great corner, but it's worrying how many fairly mild accidents result in cars bouncing back into the middle of the road. I do wo...
Page 10 of 10 [ Search found 199 matches ]