TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 199 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:53 am 

Thats incredible stuff Karan. Typically, I figure the fan perspective makes it tough to get a decent shot, but you seem to not have a problem. The fence lines almost add something to the pics! Great work sir! My weekend was great and terrible all at the same time. I just got back from my local hospi...

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:01 pm 

Sorry if this has been posted earlier but, good angle:

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:23 pm 

SirVanhan said earlier in this topic that it's good to have this community so we don't have to deal this thing alone. I couldn't agree more, this means a world to me also. I had a terrible night, virtually no sleep at all and when ever I woke up, I started sobbing. It was difficult to drag myself to...

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:40 pm 

I think there are two things being missed here with what happened. It appeared to me that the roll hoop was damaged and weakened from the intial flips and possible hit with the wall before the fence tore it off. It also seems his head hit the wall along with the fence. Raising the walls would not h...

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 pm 

Is there really any point having this thread open right now? After all, it's only served as another place to discuss and speculate on Kubica (and a little Grosjean during 2012) which is ongoing in other threads any way. This thread seems a little redundant.

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:26 am 

I'm not totally sure where the lucky comments come from. First SC he pitted and gained nothing, lost a lot of positions. Second SC was behind him and he only gained one position afterwards, in a pass which was brilliant. He made 1 very stupid error, and 1 slightly silly error. He also passed a lot o...

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:39 pm 

Webber finishes 102 points behind Vettel. And of course, the car is the reason that Vettel won the 3rd title. Not because he's one of the best in the business. Nope, all to do with the car.

Great race, great season, deserving champion. And I wanted Alonso to win it.

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:59 am 

Post subject: Re: Gran Premio de España
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:00 pm 

It's not confusing for the fans, but it is worse for the fans. We had the possibility of having a 5 stopper. But the problem isn't the number of pit stops, it's the fact that the drivers are cruising. As Brundle pointed out, there has always been conservation in some form in F1. Whether it's fuel, o...

Post subject: Re: Gran Premio de España
Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:36 pm 

Red Bull love a whinge when they didn't win. Valencia 2012 comes to mind, the alternator blew up and they tried to blame it on the safety car. Yeah because nobody else ever moans. Fernando spends the year making stupid up his arse twitter posts to look like the moral victor. McLaren moan about the ...

Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:03 pm 

Unsurprisingly Lotus are not happy about the tyre changes: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/107453 Im actually kind of split on this as while I agree that changing things Mid-season isn’t good & that perhaps it isn’t fair on the 2 teams that got the tyres right, However on the other s...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:42 am 

sorry, but what context are you talking about exactly? Sky interview. Fernando was doing his usual - bad mouth the competition and make it sound like the other teams are rubbish. "Some teams like to say they have the best car, but the last 3 pole positions have not been by them". It is ob...

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:11 pm 

Vettel was fucking outstanding. That was a Senna/Schumacher performance. Yeah yeah I'm sure someone will say the car, but you'd have to be an idiot to suggest he wasn't in his own league today. And di Resta is proving me right again. He's actually bloody good, and is proving that almost every race n...

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:18 pm 

I don't really believe guys like Vettel & Alonso whine over the radio any more or less than any of the other drivers to be honest. I think the perception that they do comes down to FOM playing there team radio's on the world-feed more than other drivers. If we hard access to every drivers radio ...

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:06 pm 

Crybaby. Just can't handle him,such a kid will win 4 championships just because of a GREAT car and much less because of skills. He never had the real and fair challenge with someone in a equal car! Congrats to Lewis! Can we nominate posts for "Bullshit of the year" awards or something? I ...

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:11 am 

Do not lose hope friends. I've seen first hand the miraculous recovery of someone who suffered severe brain injury. There are reprocussions, but a perfectly happy and productive life can be lived. We must not lose faith that the great champion can triumph over this challenge as well.

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:47 pm 

Here's the latest from Hartstein http://formerf1doc.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/what-may-be-going-on-now-and-where-this-might-be-going-long-speculative-and-detailed/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Just read this and my heart sank. :( This image was the first thing that came to my mind ...

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:54 am 

I actually agree with Talledega on this. There's nothing wrong with reminiscing but some of the stuff that's been posted in the past few days is in the tone that Schumi is gone. It is somewhat uncomfortable reading.

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:53 pm 

Yeah, fuck all the millions of fans who want to know if their hero for decades will ever be able to function like a human being again.

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:50 pm 

Well, doctor Hartstein is speculating and yellow media is "speculating". I think we're all here closer to doctor Hartstein - realistic but still positive, waiting for the official news rather than going down to the mean spirited, magazine selling "speculations". I don't like the ...
Page 1 of 10 [ Search found 199 matches ]