TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:26 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 121 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:33 pm 

Great, yet another airport/parking lot circuit...yippee. I get that Liberty are trying hard to infiltrate the US market but 3 races feels oversaturated. They'd likely get more US engagement with an American driver on the grid in a competitive team.

Posted: Mon May 09, 2022 3:11 am 

Really impressive drives by Ocon and Albon today.

Posted: Thu May 26, 2022 8:01 pm 

I have terrible memory. When did they stop practicing on thursdays? I was kind of expecting to see some action today lol Same here wtf I opened F1TV expecting to watch FP1/FP2 highlights. 8O When the heck did they decide to scrap the traditional Thursday practice? Is the change only for this year o...

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:17 pm 

I'll admit I'm often critical of various Hamilton's off-track comments/activities, but he demonstrated today why he's still one of the best wheel-to-wheel racers in F1. He was in the thick of it at both the red flag restart and the safety car restart, getting mugged by other cars both times, scrappi...

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:50 pm 

Alonso and stroll Sr. What could go wrong? its career suicide. I see a incomming retirement after 1 year. This isn't the Alonso of old. His priorities have changed. He's no longer chasing after championships/wins. I basically see this as being his retirement tour. Stroll gets the big name he craves...

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:17 am 

I sure hope Piastri has an absolute iron clad agreement to be racing in F1 next year. I hope he hasn't overplayed his hand. How can he walk back into the Alpine garage (if he is allowed back) with a straight face? Maybe he IS Alonso's protege. Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Additionally, if th...

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:37 am 

lmao we're just getting started on the onslaught of memes for the rest of the summer break.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:39 pm 

:lol:

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:28 am 

Just came across this today. The level of detail is insane. Plus some pretty hilarious items included like Bottas' wheel from Monaco 2021, Sainz's missing tire, Russell's PowerPoint and topless photos etc. :lol:

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:57 pm 

China won’t happen unless someone off’s Xi or he has a sudden change of mind, you can’t even walk outside without a mask in half the country and it only takes one person sneezing to send a province into Lockdown. About another half a dozen races should be dumped too, including those Middle East rac...

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:07 pm 

My favorite grand prix of the year...at last. Even if Sunday is a complete borefest, it'll be well worth the wait having this back on the calendar.

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:05 pm 

14 years ago, this was the first night race. Now, every race in the Middle East is a night race, and still F1 and FIA and promotors are hyping this up as THE night race. It has lost its unique factor and IMHO doesn´t have anything else to show for. Except maybe the longest race of the year, it ofte...

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:13 am 

What a shockingly rare occurrence I never thought I'd get to see...the wet Pirelli tire actually gets to experience conditions it was designed for.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:24 am 

Can they even do that? you think it would be possible under force majeure TV rights probably dictate it? That and all the spectators would probably demand their money back for missing the start of the race. I doubt the promotors would allow it at the last minute, unfortunately too many logistics in...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:17 am 

Coldtyre wrote:
So like Spa last year, we're at mid-points distance right?

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:01 am 

The other thing I'm wondering with the Gasly incident is, if they adjust the delta time to account for poor visibility/rain, or if they just use the same SC delta as if it were a dry session.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:24 am 

Latifi on inters...race over.

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:42 am 

Russell is apparently the type of guy to compliment his own passes...

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:57 am 

Speaking of Alonso, photo finish with Vettel today :8: qKV_mC5yrpM Looks like one of those tacky racing movies where they look at each other racing to the line :lol: I love how Alonso continues racing even after crossing the finish line (due to the fuck up by Race Control) and even tries to increas...

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:43 pm 

As promised, looks like Mario gets his run in a McLaren. :flag: Looks like the MP4-28.

Page 5 of 7 [ Search found 121 matches ]