TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:38 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 121 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:06 pm 

Not bad. If only it wasn't half as long as a London bus and the wheel base were a little shorter.

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:33 pm 

NVirkkula wrote:
Stoegi wrote:
Bottas being utterly useless again

Useless?? He fucking aced for Lewis.

Must've been feeling that contract extension slipping out of his grasp. Today's clutch performance ought to seal the ink for him though. :lol:

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:45 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
This is brilliant stuff from Alonso

Very few drivers can effectively go toe-to-toe with Hamilton, but if anyone can do it of course it had to be a 40 year old Alonso on 20+ laps older tires. From a fan perspective, that was some of the most enthralling action we've had all season.

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:45 am 

I was curious to see how Herta would find a way to toss away another win today...

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:55 pm 

Vettel is apparently really angry on the radio I think it's time Vettel got out of the car and started running for Masi's role if he thinks any kind of wet running is dangerous Nothing to do with him not being as good as others in the wet, of course One driver made a mistake, it's not like 20 of th...

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:10 pm 

When watching it live, it looked like a racing incident to me, but after watching the multiple replays, that's definitely on Hamilton. He swerved to the left even coming out of the pits and Verstappen had to go evasive with half his car off track. And then Hamilton went extremely deep into the corne...

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:21 pm 

What the hell is the point of that sausage kerb along the inside of T2 anyway? They've already got the sleeping policemen on the inside to slow the cars somewhat if they cut through. These sausage kerb monstrosities need to be outright banned from all tracks.

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:00 pm 

well so they must fairly abdicate of the 25 points Lewis earned at Silverstone to make it even Back then, Hamilton was considered responsible for that collision and handed a 10-second time penalty during the race. It might have been a grid penalty if he had abandoned too (just like they did for Max...

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:07 pm 

Restart in 9 minutes. Someone get Kimi his gloves and steering wheel ASAP!

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:41 pm 

What a shame man, was looking forward to a property battle, but today just feels like a fixed/fabricated result.

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:56 pm 

I wonder where all the moderate, fans of the sport first have got to? :whistling: :? I believe this is the place you're looking for: https://twitter.com/hashtag/TeamLH Sorry I couldn't resist. :lol: As for my previous post, don't take it to heart man. I'm neither a fan of Hamilton or Verstappen, Me...

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:34 pm 

Well, both Verstappen and Hamilton have driven to a standard this year that's worthy of a champion. I really don't think you can say either one is undeserving of the title based on how they've performed. They've brought it weekend in, weekend out and driven both cars to their very limits without tak...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:32 pm 

It's a shame that instead of discussing the final result of the race/championship, everyone is debating the controversy thanks to the shoddy job Race Control did today. And let's be honest they've done an extremely inconsistent job all season. As Rosberg pointed out in the post-race, they certainly ...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:00 pm 

Where is Palmer?

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:53 pm 

Did we ever find out why Perez was retired from the race? I guess if the car had a problem creeping in, I can understand Red Bull wouldn't want to risk him breaking down on the final lap, and bringing out a yellow flag or VSC/SC which would've prevented Verstappen from overtaking Hamilton potentiall...

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:20 pm 

*tweet about Leclerc testing positive* Didn't he also get it before the season? Yes, once the season ended miraculously several drivers got covid. I really suspect them of catching it on purpose, so they have had it, can take time to recover if needed and are immune for a couple of months. Was it a...

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:12 am 

Ah shit. The turn of events later in the race meant Perez blocking didn't make any difference (which was not disclaimed in my post). But I'll do it because I'll remember the day LH didn't win the title and serve as a reminder of It ain't over till it's over . You better write "Absolute Animal&...

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:00 am 

Jezza :lol: What exactly did Mazepin say now?

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:22 am 

He also had COVID last week and missed half the testing time with a major rules package change. Being 2 rows behind his teammate in the back half of the grid in a car that's clearly off the pace isn't exactly a fatality. But I look forward to get another season of people here preparing his eulogy. ...

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:51 am 

I actually prefer rooting for the underdog so I can enjoy the entertainment factor of Max fans vs Lewis (or whatever currently successful driver is attracting the bandwagon) fan wars without getting invested. I'll just root against whoever appears to be the bigger douche. On that note I kinda hope ...
Page 4 of 7 [ Search found 121 matches ]