TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 121 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:29 am 

Vassago wrote:
The race is so boring now Max tells his engineer not to forget to drink... sigh...

Yea I slept through most of it, but we did have this gem from classic Kimi.

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:28 pm 

Slept through the entire thing. Bottas continues to be the obedient little bitch to Hamilton that he is.

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:17 am 

Was visiting Bologna a couple years ago and decided to drive down to visit Imola for the afternoon. Was kinda surreal walking around the quiet deserted track and looking at the corners in person recollecting all these moments from races I'd seen on TV. https://i.postimg.cc/qqvbwZSx/Photo1204.jpg htt...

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:50 pm 

The region of Emilia-Romagna is quite a sweet spot for tourism. You have the Ferrari factory and museums in Maranello, another Ferrari museum in Modena, the Maserati factory and the Pavarotti museum there either. Bologna is such a great place to visit and stay and also has the Ducati factory. And h...

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:24 am 

Hamilton said in a post-race interview that he's not even sure if he will be in F1 next year. A throwaway comment, but maybe 'motivation' for Mercedes before they start any negotiations? "Bono these tires are gone I don't think I can make it to the end man" They're probably negotiating a ...

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:42 pm 

To an extend he has a point but there is no science that prevents a driver from getting knocked out or the tub being stuck in just the right angle to leave room to escape. There's a science for that, it's called physics. Not sure where you were going with that point. But you cant use science to man...

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:14 pm 

But of course the final race of this 2020 season just had to be a 'classic' F1 race.
Think I slept through 52 of the laps.

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:59 pm 

F1 does another animated episode, 2020 version this time. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmpBQra_4HY

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:55 pm 

Pretty candid and well written piece by Gasly for The Players Tribute, worth a read: https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts ... one-racing

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:10 am 

There doesn't seem anything shady about that. The FIA has proven itself to be completely ethical and transparent numerous times. :whistling:

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:04 pm 

Not so sure this is clear cut on Russell, not by a long shot. Bottas moved under braking and this is a pretty narrow track. It's not like Russell turned in on him or anything.

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:55 pm 

webbsy wrote:
Haha....."George, this is Toto.......If you want any shot at the drive next year repeat after me....Bottas did nothing wrong, Bottas did nothing wrong"

Pretty sure George sent a draft of his latest Twitter apology to Daddy Toto to sign off on before he posted it. :lol:

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:16 pm 

Stoegi wrote:
Ah some good old TBK arguementz hehe. Thread over 30 pages. Oldschool.

Nostalgic for sure. But I think a good chunk of the early pages were spent debating the beautiful scenery of Imola versus exciting races in IKEA parking lots. :lol:

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:54 pm 

Whofan wrote:
Anyone who watched Channel 4’s coverage will know that Mark Webber’s reaction to Lewis going off is amazing :lol:

Even better when you see his reaction. :mrgreen:

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:16 pm 

While his rant over team radio in Monaco did come across as kinda childish, I actually thought his apology after was very genuine and not something I expected of Hamilton. And probably not something a younger Hamilton would've done. In fact, I think a lot of the critical stigma of Hamilton is embedd...

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:16 am 

Not sure if this was already posted, from earlier in the weekend:

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:04 pm 

Gaara wrote:

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:49 pm 

10 second penalty for Hamilton, so stewards decide he's to blame for the incident.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:58 pm 

Ver could have backed off and let Ham have it. Think about the points. There's a long way to go in the season. Every point matters. That point goes both ways mate. From a neutral, I think it was an overly aggressive first lap from both championship contenders. Which is great as a fan, we want to se...

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:15 pm 

Ouff Hamilton in full villain mode...laying the blame squarely on Verstappen lol Surely even from the cockpit he would've had to know his involvement in the incident was dodgy at best.
Page 3 of 7 [ Search found 121 matches ]