TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:31 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 121 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 pm 

A bit late to the party, but there you go: https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-hamilton-vettel-baku-brake-testing-923425/ I'm curious how Vettel/Ferrari will react to the question in Austria :D I don't think Hamilton brake tested Vettel in the true sense of the word. But the odd thing was that he...

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:14 pm 

Just got back from the circuit. I left around 3:30pm when they kept on announcing further information after 15 minutes. The rain had completely stopped from 2:35pm to 3:00pm. They could've easily have finished Q1 within that time and part of Q2. Glad I didn't wait it out until 4:40pm as I was fuckin...

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:23 pm 

I was surprised to see him flying commercial too. I got him to autograph my F1 Racing mag and he was pretty nice about it and even waved bye after. I should've asked him for paddock passes hah!

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:03 pm 

Holy. Fuck. I'm flying back to London from Milan and Chase Carey is sitting next to me. https://s26.postimg.org/p4jsqrfrt/IMG_9509.jpg Hahaha this is great :D I probably would have been peeking at his iPad all the time. Cool to hear he was pleasant. I was the whole time hah! He opened up his emails...

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:12 am 

Who: Stoffel Vandoorne, What: McLaren Honda MCL32, Where: Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Italy, When: 10:29am Friday, September 1, 2017. Canon EOS Rebel XSi / f/14 / 1/100 sec / 65mm. https://s26.postimg.org/yi7efi4rd/IMG_5922.jpg Sweet...didn't think he'd notice but managed to get it retweeted by Stoff...

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:01 pm 

Well that was rather sweet seeing Toto sulking away after the double Merc retirement after his over the top celebration on lap 1. As well as seeing Hamilton pouting away to the team on the radio...classic Lewis. Congrats to Max and Red Bull, very well managed mature drive.

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:26 pm 

Bring back the 1990s-early 2000s TV graphics for this race!

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:15 pm 

Rossi vs. Newgarden is going to be one juicy fight.

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:38 pm 

Can't look past what a massive result this is for Honda after the horrific 14/15/16/17 seasons, with their reputation damaged and almost scrapping the project altogether, to come back and win against Mercedes, Ferrari and Renault.

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:03 pm 

Yeah it just goes to show how much reserve race pace Mercedes have in their pocket. But I'm sure Wolff/Hamilton will still proclaim to the world how it was the hardest race ever and how the tires/fuel/reliability were a challenge the entire race.

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:11 pm 

Toto Wolff in his finest whining form today...

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:00 pm 

Pirelli Motorsport @pirellisport wrote:
Update from our 2021 #Fit4F1 18-inch tyre development test at @
Paul
RicardTrack with 106 laps completed today by @LandoNorris driving for @McLarenF1

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:26 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Albon confirmed at RB for next year

Well deserved. But how many races into 2020 before Albon is demoted to STR and Kyvat is promoted to RBR? :lol:

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:40 am 

Yeah but it's not hard to achieve when your competition is miles back, made all the much easier when the rules don't change during your most dominant years. And it does get tiring seeing the same guy winning every weekend, especially with little competition. It was the same thing with Michael Schum...

Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:10 pm 

Marcus Ericsson is the real winner here. He raced like he would in real life, and that's the standard we should hold these guys to. Lando did very well, but still, you don't go three wide in the chute, and that's what caused Simon to wipeout (he's still fucking stupid for staying in the leaders' wa...

Post subject: Re: Who's the GOAT of F1?
Posted: Fri May 08, 2020 8:44 pm 

Are you saying that Schumacher and Benetton, who cheated against an inferior car/team, would not use the same tactics against a much fiercer rival? And the Williams, for all it problems, became at least more stable by the end of the year, so that coupled with Senna's talent could elevate its perfor...

Post subject: Re: Who's the GOAT of F1?
Posted: Sat May 09, 2020 4:21 am 

The DQ in Spa is certainly debatable but a black flag at Silverstone for a petty "overtake" on a formation lap was a farce and everyone knows it. The team were absolutely right to ignore a bogus black flag for that and the 2 race bans to follow for that were even more farcical. Social medi...

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:36 am 

Sounds like Vettel's unhappy at getting the heave-ho from Ferrari. Contrary to what Ferrari said, he claims he was never offered anything by the team and was surprised to be told there wasn't a place for him any more If that's true he is not very smart. Judging by his performance in the past few se...

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:52 am 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:20 pm 

Binotto says Covid lockdown made Ferrari reconsider position on Vettel https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.binotto-says-covid-lockdown-made-ferrari-reconsider-position-on-vettel.2wyy3ezTzE1OhXEyVOfVRZ.html This surely has to be one of the lamest excuses given to firing somebody right? "...
Page 2 of 7 [ Search found 121 matches ]