TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 121 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:32 am 

And now Pato gets his turn behind the wheel of the MP4/5B. God, that sound is utterly addictive. Proper lap too. :8:

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:56 pm 

Would love to see Alonso march into the Aston garage after the race (Schumacher at Spa 1998 style) and berate Stroll if he was trying to fucking kill him!? Would make for some good drama going into next season as teammates. :whistling:

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:42 pm 

Hamilton closely monitoring Verstappen at every corner now...

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:33 am 

What the fuck? How can they retrospectively demote Alonso for having an unsafe car when they didn't flag him down during the race? This makes no sense to do after the fact. Yes at the time if they had waved him into the pits under precautionary grounds would've made sense. But they didn't. So now th...

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:43 am 

So this is what Max said after the race about his collision with Hamilton Asked by Sky Sports F1 for his take on the clash after the race, Verstappen questioned Hamilton’s approach, saying: “To be honest, I went around the outside, and I immediately felt he was not going to leave space. I just went...

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:38 pm 

this season has been a delight with Mercedes struggling. Now they can come back to their business now for our good bonus stats .20th pole position start for Max Verstappen (equals Damon Hill and Valteri Bottas for 14th) .35th win for Max Verstappen .15th win a season for Max Verstappen (record set,...

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:02 am 

Think I'm more excited to see the F2/F3 on this track than F1 which is very likely to be another Red Bull 1-2 if not for any reliability woes. As usual, the storyline going in will be who can get that P3 spot.

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:47 am 

Was in Italy on vacation in April and drove to Imola for the day and walked a part of the track. Was really looking forward to seeing it after visiting there, proper shame what happened but hopefully they can find a way to slot it in later this season. https://i.postimg.cc/qRCxj3pq/IMG-0459.jpg http...

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:02 pm 

Was in Montreal about a month ago for a few days and decided to walk the track. They were still in the midst of setting up all the infrastructure and doing some upgrades in the main paddock building. The setting really is beautiful though with the river and forested park in the middle and city skyli...

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:07 pm 

Fabs wrote:

1998 what a season

God, I just loved the look of those 1998 cars. Probably my favorite season ever, from an aesthetic sense.

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:15 pm 

Looks like Ricciardo had a familiar visitor at his tire test today... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0xSeaXWYAAllLC?format=jpg&name=medium https://twitter.com/FormulaReaction/status/1678806012944318474 Who himself had a bit of fun on track... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0xTxSTWAAYBAu5?format=jpg&...

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:35 pm 

Most uncompetent idiots ever. Now Everybody will Rush for inters, So pit chaos. Why 4 laps for the love of God? For fuck's sake guys, do we all have short term memory or something or do we just like being "purists" and still whinge about this? Look, we all know with recent events that F1 ...

Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:41 pm 

All this criticism about Perez from within Red Bull and the paddock is frankly baffling. I mean, sure we'd all expect the 2nd driver in that dominant car to be far closer to Verstappen. But is that really necessary? He's on track to help Verstappen win his 3rd WDC, rarely ever tangles/squabbles with...

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:11 pm 

That qualifying performance from Lawson though. That's definitely going to start making Danny a little nervous now I reckon. To show up at a track he's never raced at, one of the most challenging qualifying laps of the season and beat your team mate in only your 3rd GP is going to raise a few eyebro...

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:21 am 

Had to run an errand during the race. So I come home, open the F1 TV app, and select "Watch from Start" but it still drops me in the live telecast itself, right as the podium ceremony is happening. On the bright side, perhaps it's good I didn't have to sit through yet another Verstappen v...

Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:23 am 

It is the draconian rules set that has caused this. Red Bull got it right from the get go, and once that advantage is baked in (like the start of the hybrid era) it is almost impossible to catch up. If the design rules were more open then teams would be able to pursue other design avenues. Yes, it ...

Post subject: Re: F1 Classics thread
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:27 pm 

Mechanics working on Beltoise's car (Matra MS120 V12) for the 1970 German GP at Hockenheim.

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 pm 

Someone out there with quite possibly Senna's last autograph

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:06 am 

And it's reasons like that why Norris is still not a race winner.

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:22 pm 

The Grand Prix de France Historique at Circuit Paul Ricard over the weekend saw Jean Alesi and Gerhard Berger reunited with the 1994 Ferrari 412 T1 and Berger get behind the wheel of Ayrton Senna's 1991 McLaren MP4/6.

Page 6 of 7 [ Search found 121 matches ]