TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:54 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 118 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:28 pm 

There is absolutely no reason to watch this GP. The season should have ended two weeks ago.

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:13 am 

Just paint it Orange for fucks sake. My Dad was saying at the weekend that it must be something about getting old, Bernie divorced, Max Divorced, Ron Divorced, Ron driving away sponsors, drivers, designers, hell even the car park attendant.... So you reckon Ron will do a sponsorship deal with Berni...

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:55 pm 

Boring Monday at work = another fictional livery. Renault this time:

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:00 pm 

OS wrote:
Fabs wrote:
Honda hasn't broken down yet

They'll probably get almost as much running in today as they did last winter.

Almost - apparently they beat the mileage for the entire first test last year :flag:

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:51 pm 

Just thought of a good way to make qualifying more random. Don't have 3 practice sessions before qualifying. 1 short 30 minute warm up followed by normal qualifying. Then have the free practice sessions before the race. All focus on car setup can then be on the racesetup. Cars who qualified out of p...

Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:14 pm 

Sauber not participating in the Barca test because they have no new parts to test and no junior driver Where did it all go wrong for them? Protip: - Barça is the nickname of the FC Barcelona team. It does not apply to the city itself. - Typical nicknames for the city of Barcelona are Barna or BCN. ...

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:03 pm 

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:21 pm 

Dutch commentary, best commentary.

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:06 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Also, Vandoorne already has a 15 spot grid penalty :(

A few engine changes more and he is so far back on the grid that he starts in front of everyone. :yes:

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:32 am 

Regardless wether it was allowed or not. Its another blow to the American F1 fan. Every American racing fan, regardless of what series they love, have a group orgasm over "the pass" by Zanardi. In a way this pass reminds them of that. At least on a mentality side of things. And then it get...

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:18 am 

Another interesting throwback video on the F1 channel. Putting aside criticism of Jacques' performance in anything less than a winning car, he probably deserves more credit for having the balls to prevail against Ferrari/FIArrari that year. Thanks, I was about to post it, not only for the reasons y...

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:26 am 

Vettel for being a dumbfuck
Massa for being in F1 still
Renault for being less reliable than Honda.

Dishonorable mention: Karan for ignoring the obvious and continuing to blame verstappen for T1

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:04 pm 

In all seriousness I don't know how Brazil (Interlagos) is still on the calendar. Seems like every year, or every other year there is an armed hold up of F1 personnel. It is just a matter of time before someone is killed, and if I were a driver or a mechanic I would be seriously and openly question...

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:16 am 

If I was the organizer of Brazilian GP, I wouldn't think twice before moving the event to Santa Catarina State in Southern Brazil. Santa Catarina is a perfect venue for the "sophisticated" universe F1 requires nowadays. There's another option, wait our politicians adopt better urban polici...

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:19 pm 

What's more interesting is Liberty own MotorsTV (now rebranded as Motorsport.tv) through their Motorsport.com subsidiary, the word early on was they wanted Motors to rebrand it as an on-demand content provider, and with the comments that came out of NBC about not wanting to compete with F1 themselve...

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:41 pm 

I think the first thing motorsport should do is look at the attitudes to women across the sport and start making racetracks a place females would want to hang out at, instead of almost a gentleman's club where the only female presence is in decoration or the media Imagine you're a young girl who is ...

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:33 am 

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:38 am 

R.I.P

Page 6 of 6 [ Search found 118 matches ]