TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:39 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 46 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:39 pm 

I'll probably be living in Spain by the time of the GP(s), so if we're short of Spaniards ...

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:50 pm 

Tommy Vercetti wrote:
In a stock car, yes. Jeff did get up-side down before, just never in a stock car until Saturday night.

"Nervous? First time?"
No, I've been nervous lots of times before ...

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:38 pm 

Bernie will be delighted ... despite having NASCAR and IndyCar on their doorstep, the zealots have chosen to picket F1 as a symbol of idolatry, thus proving its importance ...

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:18 pm 

Genuinely not convinced that's actually the new car ...

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:47 pm 

It's usage differs slightly from tripping over something, in this case it's similar to 'clattering' ... it's generally running into/over something with a force that indicates the collision was either unintentional or unexpected. (It would likely find applications in many incidents involving Pastor M...

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:18 pm 

Now confirmed as going to Friday of testing next week ... I'll be sure to let you know conclusively which car is definitely going to be the fastest all season based on my full and complete empirical observations. Taking my bike for ease of circuit navigation, and if they open the track then I'll do ...

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:14 pm 

Red Bull is usually the team that represents Renault's interests at 'big four' team meetings ... perhaps they'll now get an extra seat at the table with Lotus finishing fourth in the constructors ahead of Mercedes, but I can't imagine Mercedes being left out due to probable moaning about this rather...

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:08 pm 

Tobias wrote:
OS wrote:
I can has stream plz?

Great quality! Thanks ...

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:12 pm 

James Hunt's best friend in the film is a talking pie. The plot twist is that James Hunt will be revealed as a killer robot driving instructor who travels back in time for some reason ...

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:27 pm 

That would be epic ... especially with the desire to trim wings for the straights, whilst retaining downforce for the very fast corners ...

Post subject: Gran Premio de España
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:14 pm 

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8392/8504015240_4f32322437_c.jpg Formula One Testing at Circuit de Catalunya by Owain Shaw Photo , on Flickr I'm starting this now because there's a tossing massive 5 day weekend here in Spain and I'm going to the Basque Country, so by the time I get back it will be ne...

Post subject: Re: Gran Premio de España
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:43 am 

Possibly, don't quote me on this, marvellous ... although Tiempo.com are now saying rain for Thursday and more or less Scorchio for the rest of the weekend, with a few appearances from Nimbo Cumulos.

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:01 am 

I remember 2009, the softs were really marginal, the race was a two or three stopper - but of course that was also with refuelling, but I think the tyres were giving up pretty quickly as well. Vettel encountered problems with his running out, Rubens didn't make them last as well as Button and lost a...

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:56 pm 

Fabs wrote:
this thread is SoS

I shirk responsibility for this.

StanV wrote:
This thread started so well :(

This I claim partial credit for ...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:54 am 

Totally agree that Lotus and Ferrari are equally selfish in requesting that the tyres go unchanged, but I'm inclined to side more with them as the tyres are what they are and Pirelli said they would be (more aggressive) and these teams (along with Force India) built cars that suit them as well as th...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:16 pm 

Perez was a long way back, Raikkonen moved across to discourage the move and Perez was in too hot to avoid him/the wall ... I think this one was a dive bomb from Perez. He was trying to overtake but from that far back it was a no hoper.

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:10 pm 

I don't like the domination, but you do have to admire Vettel for the way he carries out a highly effective plan ... pulling out about a three seconds over a race-winning driver in a good car, his commitment and skill on cold tyres to secure a race-winning advantage is impressive.

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:09 pm 

From the Autosport article: "Sebastian Vettel has been summoned by the FIA to explain why he celebrated in front of fans at the Indian Grand Prix rather than taking his car straight to parc ferme." ... Yes, that is a mystery, I wonder why he did that?

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:54 pm 

If this was posted, I missed it ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j143vZSkYME

Post subject: Re: 2013 Abu Dhabi GP
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:24 pm 

Presumably an old car, or maybe they're just preparing Webber's engine and gearbox for this weekend?
Page 1 of 3 [ Search found 46 matches ]