TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 57 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:55 am 

I'm just glad we won't have to hear "AND THE _________ 500 IS GROOOOOON!!!!!" anymore

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 am 

Without wanting to repeat myself again from elsewhere on the forum, I just want to echo the general sentiments being expressed here. I just got back from a lengthy walk, thinking about my gran (my mother's mother) who recently died and how I'm going to be sacrificing a day of a trip to Portugal in o...

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:11 am 

This one got to me as well, but I must admit that it's sadness mixed with anger. First off, obviously this is terribly sad. Moments like this make everyone sit around wondering why the hell they love the sport so much when it can do this to people and take away husbands from wives and fathers from k...

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:35 pm 

Thank God for AJ and Mario. People like Johnson and DC are talking about knee-jerk reactions, and I think knee-jerking is the last thing needed now. I know it's not a very popular view, but, only Dan died. And because he hit the fence in the worst possible angle. Seeing the ferocity of the crash, se...

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:04 am 

Here is the video I DID get of Joe's run, it was shortly after he ran an even faster lap. I was still shaking a bit because my adrenaline was going hardcore after seeing him run through 3-4 a good bit faster than in this video, and in a shower of sparks. If you turn the volume up you can here him li...

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:17 pm 

http://www.justin.tv/freddy49nascarr

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:47 am 

Hey, we all bitched and moaned about the invisibris cautions, I'm happy NASCAR is letting the races play out if there isn't any real debris on the track. People talked about racing being better in the good 'ol days, when there'd only be a few cars on the lead lap, and well, that's pretty much what w...

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:14 pm 

I'm so damn confused about why they had to fire Randy when he had only one more year left in his season. What has he exactly done wrong for the sports? For the team owners? For the fans? And I mean in long term, sure the teams were pissed about setting back the aerokits and Dallara price tags, but t...

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:42 pm 

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:15 pm 

What a fucking joke. They need to open it up to 20 spots now;

3 minorities - Montoya, Ambrose, and Almirola
2 cripples - Hamlin and Stewart.
1 female - Danica
1 ghost - Earnhardt Sr.

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:41 pm 

People can say about Reid what they want, but what I will always remember is how well he handled Wheldon's death.

Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:33 pm 

If I were the cop, I'd have asked him who does he think he is, Brad Keselowski? Just to get him on other charges like foulmouthing an officer, etc.

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:44 pm 

Why not both?

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:09 pm 

ChrisTRD wrote:
It's definitely ego. The NASCAR channel on XM radio runs a commercial where Kyle openly says he's the "king of the minors and he'll wear that crown proudly".

That sort of talk gets people arrested here in England.

#yewtree

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:42 pm 

sue me.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:35 am 

100/10

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:22 pm 

So I got a really good phone call today and it looks like I'll be in the 81 car for Randy Macdonald's team at Daytona in December. :)

And pending approval, should be making an attempt at the race in February. :flag:

Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:54 pm 

I'll finally be back behind the wheel at Lucas Oil Raceway "IRP" in July!

Besides the Daytona test I guess you could call it my debut. Really looking forward to it. I'll be driving the #30 for Rette Jones Racing. Running the super late model race that weekend as well.

:D

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:41 pm 

looks like the American flag raped a watermelon
Page 1 of 3 [ Search found 57 matches ]