TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 57 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:18 pm 

Lack of intelligence confirmed. :lol: Thank you guys so much that was so badass! Just as a run down, I got a crappy start on cold tires and got stuck behind the 50 truck losing .6 a lap. That got us a lap down way too early and put us in a box on stradegy. Keselowski made the call to take the waive ...

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:54 am 

Should have been Browns win any way

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:25 pm 

I'll be in the 10 car on Saturday. :)

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:05 pm 

Well guys, it's been a long up and down journey but I wanted to share here first that... I'm signed on full time and fully funded for the 2018 NCWTS Season in the #15 truck. Needless to say I'm speechless and it was unexpected. Haven't had dry eyes all day. Thank you all for making this a place wher...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2018
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:04 am 

Just a recap on the truck race... Screw Austin Wayne Self. :yuk: Blew a right front tire twice in the final laps, and the first tire went down in front of myself and a group further towards the back. He tried making it to pit road and all the trucks around us were going under the yellow, clipping th...

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:53 am 

I blame the downfall of NASCAR threads on the rise of the damn internet and millennials being glued to their blackberrys and blueberrys instead of respecting their elders.

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:08 am 

Robby I by no means am a professional race car driver but I have several decades of experience paying for magazine subscriptions and here's my advice on how to win over team owners. Start by having some sort of quirky talent besides driving race cars. Morgan Shepherd knows how to roller skate, Rober...

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:58 am 

It's race week for the 6 Hour at Bathurst! I have updated the main post with the usual information (Entry Lists, On-track Schedule & Broadcast Info).

A few current & previous 1000 regulars are in the field - including John Bowe, Andrew Miedecke & David Russell.

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:02 pm 

Replays:

Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:42 am 

https://i.imgur.com/maRoYYm.png https://i.imgur.com/95Hy9lg.jpg Round #5 of the 2019 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship will feature night racing at Barbagallo Wanneroo Raceway with 2 races using the standard Super Sprint format. Racing will feature on Friday & Saturday nights, and with th...

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:52 am 

Round #1 of the 2019 Shannon's Nationals season is this weekend at Eastern Creek's Sydney Motorsport Park. In action this weekend includes the inaugural round of the Carsales TCR Australia Touring Car Series, Michelin Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Australia, CAMS PAYCE Australian Formula 4 Championship,...

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:25 am 

The COTF was meant to bring the manufacturers in left right and centre. There was Nissan, Volvo and Merc and they all left. Merc was a non-factory effort and Volvo's moves will always be a bit of a mystery, but the fact SC didn't do more to ensure Nissan were competitive and running at the front is...

Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:00 am 

I will just leave it here :flag:

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:03 am 

dump post NBC Sports has posted the following: 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup at Daytona - July (re-watch highlight w/ Dale Jr., Jeff Burton & Steve Letarte) 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup at Talladega - October (re-watch highlight w/ Dale Jr., Jeff Burton & Steve Letarte) Stafford Motor Speedway has post...

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:30 am 

[insert yearly post to bitch about BTCC not having any legal live broadcasts for international viewers in the year 2022 here]

[insert yearly tirade that it's not 2002 anymore and that waiting 2 months for delayed 1 hour highlights simply sucks here]

-

interested to see how the new hybrid cars go

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:36 am 

https://i.imgur.com/fFSeHVb.png https://i.imgur.com/UlHfjGS.jpg For the 60th time, the 6.213km ribbon of asphalt on Mount Panorama plays host to Australia's Great Race - the Repco Bathurst 1000 on October 9. The race returns to it's traditional October slot on the calendar after 2 years of COVID sc...

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:51 pm 

We could see the amateur vidéo at the end of this:

Page 3 of 3 [ Search found 57 matches ]