TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:52 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 85 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:23 am 

There was a huge crash in final practice today, Keith Kassulke in the newer MARC car had a brake (?) failure going into the Chase and the car went airborne over a curb and into a tyre wall at the end of the sandtrap. He was not seriously injured. https://media2.speedcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/...

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:53 pm 

10 cars in S5000... seems to be slowly decreasing. Thats pretty common for a normal S5000 race sadly. Trans Am field seemed smaller, and the TCR Australia field really fell off too. Touring Car Masters was pretty bad too. I think S5000 and Trans Am are probably down to it being in Tasmania. TCR hav...

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:57 am 

F91DPnIWt7I A little bit of footage of Tommy Irwin crashing into Lake Lloyd at Daytona in 1960 has emerged (1:00), not that you can see much since it's from the other side of the track. I think this was one of the only times someone went into the lake aside from Dave Stacy in the Dash series in the...

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:56 am 

Following up the 12 Hour last weekend, the 2024 Supercars season gets underway this weekend with two 250km races at Bathurst replacing the canned Newcastle event. There's quite a few changes with SVG going to NASCAR and Brodie Kostecki's breakup with Erebus, and a number of other driver changes thro...

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:34 pm 

Luckily a fan caught what the broadcast missed.

Page 5 of 5 [ Search found 85 matches ]