All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 65 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:39 am 

BUT IT'S TOO DANGEROUS, YOU MIGHT END UP HITTING THE WALL

500m from the track.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:49 am 

What's the point of this thread anyway. I thought the world is ending in December...

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:55 pm 

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:54 pm 

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:37 am 

I like this cartoon depicting the pussyfication of race control when it comes to rain in recent years.

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:04 pm 

Fermani2 wrote:
Fish88 wrote:
Fermani2 wrote:
Anyone knows if you can follow their races and stuff via a stream?

Eurosport shows everything live.

Go Frijns!

Dutch Eurosport too?

Go Frijns!

Yup, Race 1 on 14.30 on Eurosport 1.

Race 2 on 14.30 on Eurosport 2.

Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:07 am 

Yeah, you and 99% of TBK. I just found it a funny photoshop that gave me a real good laugh and wanted to share with you guys. There are enought whiners and "smart-asses" here saying their religious opinion about all topics. I just don't like to get into that. But those funny images that I ...

Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:49 pm 

Why he's thrown to the back? That's fucking ridiculous. He set normal times in Q1 and Q2. Of he's only excluded from Q3 I can understand, but this is just bullshit. FUCKING FIARARRI. Well, the team have cheated. How stupid can you be to cheat like this. Hamilton was far in front in Q1 and Q2 at the...

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:42 pm 

What an image! Well done Maldonado!

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:35 pm 

So as promised, here are the pictures of my short trip to Monaco two weeks ago. The track was almost completed, except for some grandstands and the swimming pool chicanes. I could walk freely in the pits and the drivers briefing rooms :D It's really strange to see the city in its everyday setting: e...

Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:45 pm 

It's not ridiculous; it might - after 20 years - actually stop him from crashing into people. :facepalm: And here we go again... And your point is? Schumi should be on pole and it's sad he isn't as it would have been amazing to see him start at the front tomorrow. But for his shoddy driving in Barc...

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:52 pm 

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 am 

codename_47 wrote:
Will Buxton has just tweeted that a Mini has just hit the wall of champions roof first! :8:

Wonder if we'll ever see video of that...... :?

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:33 pm 

Schumifan wrote:

He made a noise which sounded like DC had just struck him firmly in the love spuds.

along the lines of Pedro and Fermani2? :o

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:51 pm 

Yes, very harsh. A 6-place penalty would have been enough to move him to 24th spot on the grid. A 10 place penalty is just rubbing it in.

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm 

Phil - You're able to attend the GP as a part of the press, accessing parts of F1 people only get to dream about. Pray for you, just because of a bit of rain? pah! Not a chance... :p

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:56 pm 

NVirkkula wrote:
Fermani2 wrote:
This is bullshit.

No. This is F1.

No. This is Patrick.

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:20 pm 

Perez to Ferrari, Frijns to Sauber please!

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:16 pm 

2012 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix - Suzuka - Round 15 http://okinawahai.com/images/2012/01/1955Japans_flag.jpg A country who loves cars and motorsports. This one of the best ways to define Japan as we approach to another Japanese GP. The history of the Japanese GP began in 1976 at the Fuji Speedwa...
Page 2 of 4 [ Search found 65 matches ]