Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:40 pm 

Angry Lewis

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD8T8_JR4Mw[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:45 pm 

Yay, it's that time of year again!

Sorry, I know it's very poor. :p

Might go up to the track on the Saturday and then enjoy the mature intellectual discussions here on the Sunday.

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:47 pm 

Should appear here after TV coverage starts:

http://www.vipbox.tv/sports/motorsports.html

One more:

http://chilisports.byethost31.com/

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:18 pm 

Danica Plato throws a hissy fit, what a douche.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:41 am 

*Reads Qualy result on Autosport.com* NOOOOOO!!!! *Reads detailed analysis of Qualy* Plato...MUST.....DIE! (Or be banned?) *Head Explode* How does a 40+something year old man get away with this? Why does the sanctioning body allow this kind of behaviour from its supposed leading light? Can you imagi...

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:58 pm 

They also discuss it every time Lewis is in a crash, and they discuss it a LOT more than Michael. So they are discussing about Lewis Hamilton being too old for the sport and that he should retire!? Interesting. Yeah, Lewis who has been in F1 for 2 decades and already retired, had a neck injury, and...

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:24 pm 

I can't here Jason for the turbo whine.

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 am 

Without wanting to repeat myself again from elsewhere on the forum, I just want to echo the general sentiments being expressed here. I just got back from a lengthy walk, thinking about my gran (my mother's mother) who recently died and how I'm going to be sacrificing a day of a trip to Portugal in o...

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:23 pm 

SirVanhan said earlier in this topic that it's good to have this community so we don't have to deal this thing alone. I couldn't agree more, this means a world to me also. I had a terrible night, virtually no sleep at all and when ever I woke up, I started sobbing. It was difficult to drag myself to...

Post subject: Re: "Dega-rrhea" - Temiree
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:35 pm 

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:45 am 

You'll get another if you don't pipe down. Yes, this is a forum to express opinions. Yes, your opinions may be different to other people's. Yes, you have a right to voice your opinions. That does not mean you can come bulldozing into a thread and spout crap to get a rise out of people. It will not b...

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:25 pm 

Doctor Costa Words i'd like to share ( talking at his funeral ) he is smiling now and i know what he is thinking: "You may think im inside this coffin, but i'm not. i'm coming home this evening. With my friends, with my family, but most importantly with all of you". Here's the miracle he h...

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:21 am 

The only thing he should win is the "Fernando Alonso award for least gracious in Victory" (mainly based on Nurburgring 07 after pulling off a great pass on Massa then getting all uppity about the slight contact that was part of the move and not really anything dirty on either drivers part)...

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:40 pm 

You were in the fucking pitlane exit, you fucking mong. You gave yourself no room. I swear to God, I hope someone dumps him at the Paddock Hill braking area later on. Pitlane exit is still racing surface though, if the roles were reversed, I bet you'd be saying Plato deserved to get dumped for givi...

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:13 pm 

When I win the euromillions, I'll fund a car for TBK motorsports in BTCC. You can all have 1 weekend each where you can drive around, with the sole purpose of being in Jasons way. We can consider it a public service.

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:14 pm 

Because Brazil isn't in a state of civil war, where innocent protesters were shot whilst protesting peacefully and then the doctors attending them throw in jail for 'conspiring against the monarchy'.

In Brazil it's a police and crime issue. In Bahrain it's a political and humanitarian one.

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:01 pm 

TV director should be added to the Farce list, if someone's going to open one for this race.

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:15 am 

It's hard to see a race full of overtaking, unpredictability and feel good results like Lotus in Bahrain and moan about it, but we're F1 fans, moaning about stuff is what we do I guess. If Michael (seriously, SHUT...UP... MICHAEL) thinks the championship is about driving on eggshells then we'll see ...

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:05 pm 

An eerie but rather beautiful photo of Senna's Williams after the pit fire

Page 1 of 5 [ Search found 95 matches ]