It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 128 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:55 pm 

Post subject: Re: FIA WTCR Discussion
Posted: Sat May 22, 2021 2:55 am 

i havent watched this since that citroen kid won everything but going through last season's races now. r1 zolder was decent but kinda meh r2 nurburgring was boring, i know its a historic track but the races were bland with just 15 cars and one team having the clear advantage. i think it would be bet...

Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:28 am 

Wreckinturn4 wrote:
ziomkris96 wrote:
Looks like RIP Turismo Carretera for us, looks like they're changing streaming platform from YouTube to https://motorplay.tv/

I made an account on that site and was able to view the vids, so just need to register

they added a subscription service, can't view the races for free anymore

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:07 am 

These drivers are so fucking annoying. I remember the rain delays in very old races when they used to interview all the drivers and that was pretty fun, because there were a lot of likable drivers and personalities. but when they were doing that during this race, I was like wow every driver is anno...

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:01 pm 

i'm really liking the onboards for every car now. i've been muxing them with the radios here's a better view of one of the incidents. nbc thought 21 lost a tyre when it was actually the 10 ramming the 2 out the way. then the 2 gets a lil payback by hitting the 10 under caution, which i think was mis...

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:52 am 

i'm able to capture the stream using youtube-dl and the m3u8 link, which I get from chrome network browser

this link should work in VLC too,
https://cdn3.wowza.com/1/M2ZtZkxMQnM0UE ... klist.m3u8

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:49 pm 

it was the first time since 1996 r7 brands hatch that neither plato or neal were in a race. if both don't start any race this year (which is expected), then it will be the first time since 1990 that neither started at least one race in a season

Posted: Tue May 23, 2023 5:12 am 

I've seen the same kind of comparison posted before here with other tracks. I would take the boring 1996 north wilkesboro race over a race now with the current car. actually I'd take that 90s race over any race from the current era. there's so much more to it than just the number of cautions.
Page 7 of 7 [ Search found 128 matches ]