TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 62 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:38 pm 

phil1993 wrote:
Could you upload a video of that Echti? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Here (horrible quality though):

http://www.aehdmedia.com/F1/BEL13002.avi

EDIT: Uploaded less choppier version.

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:02 pm 

Firstly, no-one is saying Massa is better than Kimi. Rather it was a couple of jokes that myself and Fish88 made, let's not take these things too seriously... And secondly. In 2008 Kimi was as good and fast as he was in 2007. It was rather circumstance and a minor adjustment to that year's Ferrari t...

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:37 pm 

Some pretty strong words about Formula 1 costs http://www.f1zone.net/news/team-principals-hits-out-at-spiralling-formula-1-costs/20450/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Every part of Formula One is broken. Every part of Formula One costs too much. Every part of how Formula One operate...

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:04 pm 

If Sauber need an experienced driver to coach a rookie then hire Rubens as a consultant, not a second driver.

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:26 pm 

Like I said, it has been done before and while it was good for a couple of seasons, it fell flat on it's arse once F1 teams started pulling out their support of the teams because the drivers they placed in the teams had peaked or reached F1. Once the F1 teams pulled out that left the F3 and F3000 te...

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:02 pm 

phil1993 wrote:
'Pastor, anything to report?'
'Everything is wrong'.

Helpful feedback there.

Should tell him to fuck off and shove Wickens in there for Brazil.

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:43 pm 

I still think this season has been better than many give it credit for. The first half had some decent races with some good moments but the problem is that whereas in 2012 Vettel was inconsistent, in 2013 he was the most consistent. Hopefully Webber and Massa have good races. Hopefully 2014 has a p...

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:54 pm 

bring back placido domingo

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:24 pm 

F1 Numberwang does seem like a decent winter distraction.

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:38 am 

No way they will run qualifying now... Really dark and massive downpour.

------------
3 min later... Even worse.

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:14 pm 

You do realise you're contradicting your own point with the Indycar example, right? Indycar uses "Push-to-Pass", which allowed Will Power to get alongside Takuma Sato and be positioned to attempt to outbreak him. Using your argument and examples, this was also a farcical thing.

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:10 am 

And while we're flogging a dead horse, that's the way it always will be when there's a massive rules change. Give it half a season and they'll be a lot closer, but Mercedes is lucky enough to have gotten the new engines right the earliest and this season is already pretty much theirs to lose, just a...

Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:28 pm 

I still don’t really see the volume as been too big of an issue. Yeah the new V6 Turbos are quieter but that hasn’t put me off, I’ve already gotten used to it (And the finger noses) & Im enjoying F1 just as much this year as I have in the past. In fact if anything I am enjoying 2014 so far more ...

Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:08 am 

Ironically enough I feel a lot more positive about F1 this season than last. Yeah, we have 1 team dominating but they're letting their drivers race so we have 1 more driver in the world championship hunt than last year. And I love the torque of the new power units. It's been a long time since a driv...

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:05 pm 

I'd agree with the point about the current circuits. There's little chance of a mistake coming to anything. In fact, we see drivers gaining time by missing the corners. We have lap times disallowed because of track limits. In the past, going off the track would cost you time or even end your race. I...

Post subject: Re: 2014-2015 Silly Season
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:39 pm 

I love this term "doing a Schumacher" as not only does it suggest he was the reason for Ferrari's success but it also completely ignores what was happening behind the scenes at Maranello. While Michael was a huge part of the success that Ferrari achieved, he wouldn't have achieved any of i...

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:06 pm 

I feel like (or at least hope) this will be one of those moments where everyone in F1 will think "hey, why the fuck did we allow the racing to continue when there was a giant tractor on the outside of a corner with minimal run-off in the wet?"

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:56 pm 

Does anybody else here hate seeing non-motorsport fans talk about accidents like this on facebook and twitter etc?

Does my nut in how wrong they get things and have very little common sense.

Or maybe its just me.

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:16 pm 

Norisring!

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:29 pm 

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/besweeet87
Page 3 of 4 [ Search found 62 matches ]