TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:02 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 33 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:34 pm 

Spa has hardly provided any memorable races since... ...so not expecting much. But this should be the last race there before the upcoming revamp. Has it been reported which corners exactly are getting gravel reinstated? Also I wonder if Raidillon will be reprofiled because of the Spa 24h shunts. Th...

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:41 pm 

Having seen the process take place first hand, I live right next to said nature reserve, I can confidently say the circuit has taken quite a lot of liberties when it comes to laws and permits. The whole process of organising the event and rebuilding the track hasn't exactly followed the official pat...

Posted: Sat May 07, 2022 12:06 am 

Gravel was never actually planned for Eau Rouge/Radillion, somehow that got into the media but they mistook the plans for the rest of the track for what the plan with Eau Rouge was. Probably didn't help all communication was in French They did create quite a dangerous spot on the exit/inside of Radi...

Posted: Sat May 07, 2022 3:17 pm 

One of the twelve Ferraris had a massive shunt and cleared the barrier…

Posted: Sat May 28, 2022 12:03 am 

Ap0c wrote:
anyone have a stream?

Im using this: http://aces3.usite.pro/n-lottt.html

Edit, found one where the audio isn't messed up

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:43 pm 

Max is just unbelieveable sometimes. He knows Mick won't risk it. But it was just disgusting. Forcing him off time after time. I hate this type of racing, I prefer drivers to give each other space in whatever scenario. However Max is just exploiting the rules, as the stewarding on these things stil...

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:26 pm 

It's so wonderful Zandvoort is now permanently(?) back in F1 calendar. 10 years ago everyone would've laughed if they were told F1 will race in Zandvoort in 2021/22. I'm a big fan of narrow tracks that provide rally-esque challenge, i.e. no room for error. Consequently Suzuka, Monaco, and Zandvoort...

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:54 am 

I'd love to go again, but that's still a lot of money. Think I paid €80 for general admission on Saturday and €400 for a Sunday ticket at the swimming pool grandstand (which was one of the most expensive seats). This was 14 years ago, however. What are the prices like at Zandvoort? That would be ea...

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2023
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:36 am 

Ap0c wrote:
As soon as someone has a stream for the trucks can you please post it :) Can't wait for the best race of speedweeks!

One of these should work: http://aces5.usite.pro/nts0217.html and/or http://aces5.usite.pro/n0218.html
Edit: the first one should be without ads, the second has pre-race show

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:42 pm 

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:27 am 

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:20 pm 

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:52 am 

Anyone been to Zandvoort during F1? I´m there at this moment, free entrance, some local clubraces going on so perfect time to discover the track. I notice that it has a lot of real good viewing spots where you can see different parts of the track at the same time. Is that also the case during F1, o...
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 33 matches ]