TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 146 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:05 am 

In 2009 everyone would have voted a 10 for this race... That makes no fucking sense. If we're getting really good races in pretty much every racetrack, I'd expect it to be mindblowing in Spa. It wasn't. Who gives a fuck about past seasons. The only fucking thing I want to say with my fucking messag...

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:35 pm 

Thank God for AJ and Mario. People like Johnson and DC are talking about knee-jerk reactions, and I think knee-jerking is the last thing needed now. I know it's not a very popular view, but, only Dan died. And because he hit the fence in the worst possible angle. Seeing the ferocity of the crash, se...

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:25 pm 

Please share some of the stories. Sounds like fun. :) The shoes one was about being in Japan. They convinced Dan to go to the Honda museum. Meanwhile, Tony Kanaan got hold of his room key by claiming he was Dan Wheldon (Tony is now barred from that hotel :lol: ) and got himself and Dario into his r...

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:45 pm 

I voted F1. I just got fed up with all those that claim it's the best series in the world. Boring races, ridiculous gadgets to try make it more bearable, hideous tracks in the ass of the world, awful looking cars, no testing meaning no chance for new talent to arrive unless you're contract to a team...

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:12 pm 

dicksplaash wrote:
Anyone have Top Gear's bit on BTCC from a few years ago? They showed a lot of crashes then, as to why it was their favorite series.

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:18 pm 

Nothing says America like just doing for the money

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:51 pm 

Heyyyy perfect time for a red flag just before Jimmie blows up..how much you wanna bet this will happen, yeah just give him the trophy now.

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:09 pm 

9 for me, brilliant race and a fight for the lead! 1. Australia: 7,28 (108 votes) OK.. which Prick voted 0? If you are going to come in the thread, vote Zero at least back up your opinions, especially as most members here have voted higher.. rather than a "hit and hide" lets have a constr...

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:02 am 

Didn't get to see any of the race. Have only seen the wreck between Bowyer/Gordon/Johnson. I laughed too damn hard at this. http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll115/Shermanator_08/531873_10150649819523506_545078505_9443449_581060285_n.jpg Both races I've missed due to work, Jr. has finished 3rd. I s...

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:11 pm 

Yep : http://www.dailysportscar.com/viewArtic ... 56F967B8D2 (free)

+ live timing: http://static.sportresult.com/federatio ... pp/portal/

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:11 am 

Ok, time to do this!.. With just about a week before we set off on this great adventure... My fellow Le Mans TBK-Tards, hit like on this message if you are going and I will PM you my mobile number and we can arrange a meet somewhere..(any suggestions?.. I'm new to this track so guidance would be app...

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 pm 

What has the end of the race to do with the reason about DRS? It has everything to do with it, as my final sentence says. When DRS was enabled 2 laps after the SC, Webber and Button could easily pass Schumacher. No they couldn't easily pass Schumi and didn't. I think we would have seen an epic batt...

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:18 am 

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:02 am 

dicksplaash wrote:
What is Ricky Rudd doing nowadays? Completely retired?

Job wise, I'm not sure. But here's a recent article on him:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/stor ... -earnhardt

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:13 pm 

wozio82, care to explain giving Grosjean driver of the race? Sure. At first I voted for him in the Farce of the Race poll. But then I started to think, that it wasn't farce at all. That's why I voted for him here: - he is the most talked-about driver of the race, - thanks to his ban, the others (ta...

Post subject: Re: Superstars series
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:15 pm 

cant wait for the 2nd race now Same! Race 1 was, well, exciting. Without any real racing. Race 2 should be mental. Liuzzi is 6 points back, does anyone know the points system used here? Position 1 20 Position 2 15 Position 3 12 Position 4 10 Position 5 8 Position 6 6 Position 7 4 Position 8 3 Posit...

Post subject: Re: Farce of the Race - USA
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:06 pm 

How the hell did NK rob us of a longer battle? From what I saw Hamilton and Vettel were tied at the hip before and after NK's interception. You know, years back getting around backmarkers was an art in F1. And sometimes getting caught up with one or a few would / could cost you positions and / or th...

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 pm 

Well at least people are taking a stand against these morons... A charity founder bought a house directly opposite the Westboro Baptist Church for $81k, waited months and then painted it as a protest against the chuch. Here's what it looks like now and what all the members see directly over the road...

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:07 pm 

Fyi, Denmark is in a state of mood that resembles a national tradegy. Its breaking news on every channel here, the live radio feed has been taken down, the commentators still in shock, all 20.000 danish spectators (a MASSIVE number for a country as small as ours) are walking around in a state of sho...

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:37 pm 

I actually think this race will be dull as hell as Pirelli, the teams and FIA will be in strict conservation mode after Silverstone.

But like 90% of my posts here are wrong so I hope this is another one of them.
Page 1 of 8 [ Search found 146 matches ]