TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 396 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:06 pm 

Too me, Indianapolis is such a build up, and it rarely fails to deliver. It left me totally emotional, sympathetic with Hildebrand, but at the same time amazed and full of adrenalin. That justifies the 10.

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:37 pm 

If there's a masschat on msn, invite me! I know I have Joey and Mattzel. I'll do my best to finally complete a full 24 hours, have tried before but have always failed. :(

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:31 pm 

rallyman69 wrote:
Le Mans needs more tarmac areas

that is not real racing

don't kill one of the last real racing events

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:19 am 

Is there any other livetiming than the official one? It is the worst livetiming I've ever encountered.

Post subject: Re: The Glen | Fucking epic
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:25 am 

I cannot take anyone that writes "u" instead of "you" seriously, especially when it's matter of "professionalism".

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:57 pm 

Joao Paulo de Oliveira will replace Sebastian Saavedra for the Motegi race. That will be very interesting to watch. Never heard of him.. :oops: Because he runs in similarly quick cars very well and he is the only driver in the race that knows the Motegi road course. It is regretful that we don't ge...

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 pm 

If you can, download the WindTunnel episode from yesterday. Very interesting conversation between Dave Despain and Robin Miller on Indycar racing.

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:52 pm 

I think this is vital to the development of Indycar: It is quite long so here it is in spoiler. It is the conversation between Dave Despain and Robin Miller from Windtunnel. Despain: You’ve covered this type of racing for many years, back when death was the rule and not the exception. Your thoughts ...

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:13 pm 

Robin Miller again. He's on it, spot on. Adrian Fernandez, who quit open wheel racing in 2004 when the Indy Racing League was all ovals because he felt it was "too dangerous" on the 1.5-mile tracks, was sitting on the pit wall Sunday afternoon while we waited on the inevitable news about D...

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:02 pm 

Take your pick. Just make them as stiff and safe as any other 2011 open-wheeler.

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:12 pm 

Not everyone can be badass all the time.

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:40 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
If Stewart does win the Cup I think he'll be the first one to win the Winston, Nextel and Sprint Cups

derp derp he is the only one who can do that derp derp

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:14 pm 

Driven: the main reason why CART died.

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:58 pm 

2nd seat at Williams?

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:50 pm 

Where's that crying eagle smiley? :cry:

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:46 pm 

the 80's <3

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:13 pm 

http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/ ... fta-awards

Also:

Quote:
Pandey's next project is a drama based on Mike Hawthorn and Peter Collins and their relationship with Enzo Ferrari.

Yes.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 pm 

How come racism is such a horrible thing, but not sexism? Fuck Vitaly Petrov, give us back Jarno.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:20 am 

Seabass might not be at St. Pete. Apparently Lotus wasn't paid by the team for his engine. Oh dear, well, no big loss really... Has he ever done anything of note when he wasn't racing the best car in the field by miles? I have more respect for Bourdais than for most F1 drivers today; winner in F300...

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:41 pm 

it's not Massa that is bad, it's just Alonso that is Fangio-esque.
Page 1 of 20 [ Search found 396 matches ]