TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 128 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:34 pm 

-final restart, Piquet Jr, Danica, Busch and JV line up 1-2-3-4 -Piquet Jr deliberately drives into the pit wall on the restart -Danica and Busch approach T1 side by side -JV forgets to brake, takes them both out -all end upside down in the gravel -climb from their charred wreckages -Danica blames K...

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:37 am 

LOL at you fucks still finding some way to blame Danica. If that was her hitting anyone you'd all be up in arms. She did a great job today but fuck her, she's Danica. So let's all LOL Danica!!!

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:01 am 

Caution for mashed potatoes and gravy on the track

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:34 am 

Keselowski wins the mashed potatoes and gravy 400

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:50 am 

zippy wrote:
Milka hasn't crashed yet.

Done.

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:21 pm 

One of the very good things about TNT is Ralph Shaheen. Dude needs to be put back in the booth.

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:51 pm 

Penske's cheating, they have developed a car that runs on air.

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:38 am 

Or it just shows that companies just dont know how to invest right now because Obama keeps changing things up all the time and adding and taking away rules and regulations. Companies are bannking that there would be less regulation with a republican in office.

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 pm 

These tires have to go.

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:01 am 

When Denny was a rookie, I actually liked him because I thought he was humble and gracious. I was wrong.

Post subject: DANICA PATRICK | THE THREAD
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:01 pm 

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: 2013 Budweiser Speedweeks @ Daytona DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY Daytona Beach, Florida http://hostingbytes.us/images/3/5108073.png Track Length: 2.5 miles Banking: Turns - 31°; Tri-oval - 18°; Back straight - 2° Lap Record: 0:42.783/210.364 mph (Bill Elli...

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:25 am 

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:38 am 

ah don't worry it'll only take someone hitting that lip at the inner loop right to send them into orbit, roof canopy deployed or not, you can't really call them flaps anymore, that's insulting to women, those things are more like a huge square umbrella flapping up than.... oh I said the f-word, sorr...

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:13 am 

I'm still holding out hope that Danica and Jr. get together to give birth to the most mediocre driver baby in NASCAR history.

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:32 am 

That's baffling.

you see what i did thar

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:35 pm 

If Bobby Gerhart wins, we riot.

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:42 am 

Stewart enjoyed Dega so much he decided to do it again.

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:57 am 

I know it is chilly down there but the Crowd there is a major disappointment. They were actually giving away tickets in the Sprint setup in the midway for giving the correct answer to trivia questions. Makes me wish I hadn't payed $50 for mine. Wearing a jacket, hat and gloves and still froze my as...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:38 pm 

Keep this in mind. If those roles were reversed, and Hamlin was on the inside line with Joey on the outside, the end result would likely have been exactly the same. That was just two competitors driving over the absolute edge to try and win the race, and it was absolutely awesome. Loved that race, t...

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:35 am 

Good luck man! I'll be heading to Charlotte Motor Speedway on Monday to practice for the Legends All-Star race. Pretty much a dream come true to run (partially) on the big track. Just got some bad news for ya! :/ Hope to see ya there for the race! :) @USLegendCars scheduled practice for tomorrow Ma...
Page 2 of 7 [ Search found 128 matches ]