TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 104 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:04 pm 

I just know if they don't do something, anything, we are going to run out of grandstands to tear down.

I feel Monster had more to do with the format changes than NASCAR did. I think that's why the negotiations took so long.

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:21 pm 

Safe to say Bristol is the most intense track I've ever been around. I thought Daytona put a high load on your body but this place blows it out of the water. Never felt like my eyes were going to get sucked out of my head until yesterday. Super Lates are running .3 off the Cup track record. :o Had t...

Posted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:39 am 

Not to change the subject (. )( .)

All 3 races finished under green this weekend = (. )( .)

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:23 am 

Hey that's me. :p You guys rock! Actually this place and the old TBK was how I really got into racing in the first place, as well as the first place I had to talk to friends about racing instead of driving my parents up a wall. That being said; airbornezzzzz potential is fairly low at Phoenix sooo. ...

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:17 pm 

I want to know what its like to be around Norm Benning Funny story, back when I was racing late models Norm had his truck and trailer parked at one of the shops in the Mooresville Dragway loop with the race truck unloaded. He was underneath it on a roller working on something and had fallen asleep....

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:18 pm 

Lack of intelligence confirmed. :lol: Thank you guys so much that was so badass! Just as a run down, I got a crappy start on cold tires and got stuck behind the 50 truck losing .6 a lap. That got us a lap down way too early and put us in a box on stradegy. Keselowski made the call to take the waive ...

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:48 pm 

Yessir! Back at it one more time this year. One of my favorite tracks. :D :flag:

Riding some really positive momentum into this weekend so let's hope for uhm, more of the same? :lol:

Definitely expecting some 19-27 drama.

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:57 pm 

Wanted to thank all you guys for the support over the last two weekends, I really appreciated it. Couldn't have had a more challenging weekend than this last weekend at Homestead. As mentioned on the first page, we lost a motor in first practice and only got 7 laps on track all day. Qualifying was a...

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:08 am 

Dumb question but since you're obviously not in the KBM equipment or whatever, what issue is the biggest deterant to making a low budget team faster? Engine? Chassis? Aero? Suspension? you get the drill. Like what do the top like say 12-15 truck have that the smaller teams can add to make the bigge...

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:25 pm 

I'll be in the 10 car on Saturday. :)

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:05 pm 

Well guys, it's been a long up and down journey but I wanted to share here first that... I'm signed on full time and fully funded for the 2018 NCWTS Season in the #15 truck. Needless to say I'm speechless and it was unexpected. Haven't had dry eyes all day. Thank you all for making this a place wher...

Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:36 am 

Do you need to run the ARCA race to qualify for a super speedway license @Zippy or was that taken care of by Phoenix and Homestead? Thankfully I've been in touch with Brett Bodine pretty regularly and updated him with everything I was doing, he told me after Homestead that I was approved for Dayton...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2018
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:24 am 

Can I say how happy I am...

...that I didn't run this race.

:lol: :lol:

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:37 am 

If they put any more sand on the track Trump would call for a travel ban to/from Daytona. :tumble: :lol:

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:42 am 

Tristar 7AT wrote:
r u gunna wate 4 the last lap?

cuz dats wut u gotta wate 4

I got one of them Mikey Waltrip spoiler rip cords imma pull and pass them sum bitches.

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:30 am 

I think the worst part was knowing this package easily allowed for runs and passing, and they just didn't.

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:17 am 

Shameless self plug. :p

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:04 am 

Just a recap on the truck race... Screw Austin Wayne Self. :yuk: Blew a right front tire twice in the final laps, and the first tire went down in front of myself and a group further towards the back. He tried making it to pit road and all the trucks around us were going under the yellow, clipping th...

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:34 am 

Zippy just got caught up in Hunters puncture TV missed just how close it was. I somehow kept it off the wall. :lol: Free'd the truck up a lot the 2nd stage and at the end really had great position and had the lucky dog, but NASCAR didn't give a lucky dog out for some reason (under 10 to go? But... ...

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:22 am 

Just since we're on the subject... my late model at Bristol last year:

Page 5 of 6 [ Search found 104 matches ]