It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:19 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 104 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:56 pm 

DOGE-A

Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:41 pm 

Well, I don't call weed a hardcore 'drug' but I was in the motorhome lot after the truck race at Homestead in 2012, Cale Gale won and we were hanging out at Eddie Sharps RV. Mike Skinner showed up drunk as hell and was telling stories about him and several other drivers smoking weed all the time, an...

Post subject: Re: Cup/Trucks @ Kansas
Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:49 am 

That was a really fun race.

I'd honestly say the racing is the best it's been in years… I don't understand the "NASCAR is dead" stuff.

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:40 pm 

That segment on TK brought tears to my eyes. Wow. what did it show? It was a story about how 9 years ago (10 years ago today?) TK gave his lucky charm he had worn his entire career to a young girl who had a brain hemorrhage. She survived and gave it back to him last year and he went on to win the 5...

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:21 pm 

The Andretti's really are douche bags aren't they?

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:41 pm 

The police report stated it was deemed a non criminal incident. So unless the family decides to press charges, or the race track, I don't see how Tony would be convicted of anything. Just reading back through some of the posts since I went to bed last night, it's clear some of you have a lot of angr...

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:05 pm 

Track position really matters. Statistics show finishing first leads to winning more races.

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:38 pm 

Is anyone else tired of Harvick's bitching?

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:31 pm 

Don't really get why people don't like Joey.

And that was a really good race.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:57 pm 

Since when was taking your belts off after a race before you even get to the commitment line a good idea?

Just wondering.

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:16 am 

I finished 3rd at the 23rd running of the US Legend Cars Asphalt Nationals at The Bullring in Vegas. :D

Also finished 2nd in the Race of Champions, which combines all the Legends regional champions in one race. :thumbsup:

It was a great weekend! :flag:

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:22 pm 

So I got a really good phone call today and it looks like I'll be in the 81 car for Randy Macdonald's team at Daytona in December. :)

And pending approval, should be making an attempt at the race in February. :flag:

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:11 am 

I'll never get why everyone roots for NASCAR to fail, or to have some shitty outcome that makes the sport look like a joke.

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:16 am 

Phoenix is already sold out next weekend. Dead sport IMO.

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:13 am 

I listened to the whole race on MRN and followed it up with the Sirius post race coverage. Really happy for Chase, but…

… Kyle called NASCAR out saying he's sick and tired of them throwing "Kyle Busch cautions" to ensure that he doesn't win.

LOLWUT because he never wins Nationwide races.

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:55 pm 

Already heard from some media members that Coca-Cola is lined up for 2017.

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:51 am 

Never really got a good draft today; really it was so unorganized getting any drafting going other than some small 2 car drafts or a little tow here and there. Sean Corr's two cars, the 2 Venturini cars and Brian Keselowski's car were the only ones who really got something organized. And might I say...

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:22 pm 

As long as they build Coca-Cola Speedway as part of the deal...

Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:41 pm 

The Highway to Help car just blew over in the tri oval and is sitting upside down in NASCAR T1. Oh my God.

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:27 pm 

So I'll be running full time in the CARS Series for Chad Finley Racing, really excited. I think it'll be a great deal.

Also headed to check out Speedfest for the first time this weekend.

:flag:
Page 3 of 6 [ Search found 104 matches ]